• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Nancy's Artwork Postcards?

In summary, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are 4 x 6 inches in size and are designed for mailing with space for addresses and postage stamps on the back. The postcards feature original artwork by Nancy, a talented artist who collaborates with Pampered Chef. There are 10 different designs available in the collection, each featuring a unique and beautiful piece of artwork. The postcards are made with high-quality materials, printed on sturdy cardstock paper with a glossy finish for vibrant and long-lasting images and colors.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have many Nancy's artwork postcards which are a great helper for your business I am hanging up my apron so I am looking to get rid of some stuff. Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks

Lisa, I MIGHT be interested...can you pm me a list?

Hi there, I'm totally interested. I just tried to get post cards off Vista Print and wanted to cry when I saw the price. thanks!

Interested if still...

What is the size of "Nancy's Artwork Postcards"?

The postcards are 4 x 6 inches in size.

Can I use these postcards for mailing?

Yes, these postcards are designed to be used for mailing and have space for addresses and postage stamps on the back.

Are the images on the postcards original artwork?

Yes, all of the images on "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are original artwork created by Nancy, a talented artist who collaborates with Pampered Chef.

Do these postcards come in a variety of designs?

Yes, there are 10 different designs available in the "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" collection, each featuring a unique and beautiful piece of artwork.

Are these postcards made with high-quality materials?

Yes, "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" are printed on sturdy cardstock paper with a glossy finish, ensuring the images and colors are vibrant and long-lasting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nay0403
  • Chefstover2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • Chef Kearns