• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Artwork Postcards

In summary, the "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" come in a standard size of 4 inches by 6 inches and are suitable for mailing with a blank back for writing. They are made of high-quality cardstock that is durable and each pack contains 12 postcards with 4 different designs. These postcards can be used for both personal and business purposes, such as thank you notes, invitations, or promotional materials.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have a bunch of postcards Anyone looking for some

?Yes! I would love to take a look at your postcards. Do you have any pictures of them or any information about what kind of postcards they are?

1. What is the size of the "Nancy's Artwork Postcards"?

The "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" come in a standard postcard size of 4 inches by 6 inches.

2. Can I use these postcards for mailing purposes?

Yes, these postcards are designed to be used for mailing. They have a blank back where you can write a message and address.

3. Are the postcards made of high-quality material?

Yes, our postcards are made of premium quality cardstock that is thick and durable. They are designed to withstand shipping and handling without getting damaged.

4. How many postcards are included in a pack?

Each pack of "Nancy's Artwork Postcards" contains 12 postcards, with 4 different designs included.

5. Can I use these postcards for business purposes?

Yes, these postcards are versatile and can be used for both personal and business purposes. They are great for sending thank you notes, invitations, or promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies