• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do with Nancy's 550 assorted postcards?

In summary, Nancy's Artwork Postcards are made with high-quality cardstock paper and archival ink, and each postcard comes with a protective sleeve for shipping. They are suitable for mailing and come in a set of 10 unique designs. While the artwork cannot be customized at this time, the company is open to customer suggestions. Additionally, the postcards are environmentally friendly, using recycled materials and minimal packaging to reduce waste.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
I have 550 assorted postcards many varieties. I will sell either as a bundle or separate in groups of 50. Accepting offers. Great variety and wonderful business helpers. Thanks for your interest and have a great day!!!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

What are they exactly? Probably a stupid question but I'm 2 days new lol.

1. What materials are used to create Nancy's Artwork Postcards?

Nancy's Artwork Postcards are made using high-quality cardstock paper and archival ink for the prints. Each postcard also includes a protective sleeve for safe shipping and handling.

2. Are Nancy's Artwork Postcards suitable for mailing?

Yes, these postcards are designed to be sent through the mail. They have a standard postcard size and weight, so you can easily send them to your friends and family as a thoughtful gesture.

3. Can I customize the artwork on the postcards?

At this time, the artwork on Nancy's Artwork Postcards cannot be customized. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers and may offer customization options in the future.

4. How many postcards come in a set?

Each set of Nancy's Artwork Postcards contains 10 unique designs. This allows you to send a different postcard to 10 different people or keep them all for yourself to enjoy.

5. Are these postcards environmentally friendly?

Yes, we are committed to sustainability and use eco-friendly materials for our postcards. The cardstock paper is made from recycled materials and can be recycled again after use. We also use minimal packaging to reduce waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies