• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Postcards? Check Out Nancy's Artwork Packs!

They are all in great condition and would make a great gift!I still have these postcards if anyone is interested. A full to overflowing medium flat rate shipping box of assorted postcards. They are all in great condition and would make a great gift!
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi Everyone-
I am trying to clean out some of my PC extra's it is amazing how much you can collect over the years. I have made packs of 50 postcards to help with your business. These are great to send as reminders to hosts. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours. I have 13 packs made up and ready to go. You will also pay the shipping. Thanks so much for your interest
Lisa

I loved Nancy's and miss her stuff!! Which postcards do you have?

I loved Nancy's too and miss her great work! Let me know what you have available, if they have not already been purchased.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I would also like to know which ones you have!

what are these? seen a few people talking about them

Postcards we used for host coaching, training our teams & potential recruits. I also have shoe boxes full if anyone is still looking.

Teresa, I live in Texas and would be intereted to know which Nancy's postcards you have and are willing to part with. I really liked the phone reminders, thanks for setting a date, thank you, any that you have I'd love to know about.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

ok, let me check my stash. It might be tomorrow. Baking cookies now to send to my daughter at UT, her best friend is coming in a bit to get them need to finish!!

I had tons of all different ones, Mostly for bookings, reminders and some holiday ones. I mixed them up in piles of 50 assorted postcards. I have 13 available. They are still available for anyone interested.

I realize this thread is old but are any of these still available? Thanks.

These are no longer available. it's a shame, because the older consultants (prior to me & I started 6 years ago) use to rave about her postcards and other items.

I have a box of these available that I'm selling because I've scaled back my business to a minimum. If you are interested I will sell the whole box. Message me.

I'm interested in your Nancy's Artwork postcards. I'll message you.

I still have these postcards if anyone is interested. A full to overflowing medium flat rate shipping box of assorted postcards.

1. What is the size of Nancy's Artwork Postcards?

Each postcard measures 4" x 6".

2. Are the postcards blank on the back?

Yes, the back of the postcards are blank, allowing room for a handwritten message or address.

3. Can I use these postcards for business purposes?

Yes, these postcards are versatile and can be used for personal or business purposes.

4. Are the postcards printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, Nancy's Artwork Postcards are printed on high-quality, heavy-weight cardstock to ensure durability and vibrant colors.

5. Can I purchase these postcards in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk discounts for larger orders of Nancy's Artwork Postcards. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • Chefstover2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkarri
  • jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies