• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Nancy's Art Cards? Check out my sale!

In summary, the price range for Nancy's Artwork Cards varies from $5 to $15 depending on the design and size. All cards are handmade with high-quality materials and attention to detail. Custom designs are available upon request. Envelopes are included with each card and are also made with high-quality materials. Bulk discounts are offered for orders of 10 or more cards, with pricing available through direct contact with Nancy.
jackieblue
**All cards have been sold. Thank you!**

Nancy's Art cards for sale. Please PM here. LMK which you want. I tried to look back at threads and price these fairly according to what others have been charging. Prices do not include shipping, so please include your zip. PayPal only. I will remove paid items from the list. Thanks!!

Last edited:
How much is shipping and is the $$ amount for each or the # of cards in that category?

Shipping depends on # of cards you buy and where you live. Flat rate would be easy if you order a bunch. Dollar amount is for all cards in that category (so for A you are getting 100 cards for $5)

i'm interested in B,G,I,K & M. zIP IS 21502. Do you take paypal?

Luv 2 Cook said:
i'm interested in B,G,I,K & M. zIP IS 21502. Do you take paypal?

I PM'd you. :)

Bumping due to some items that were previously "pending" becoming available again. :)

would you be interested in selling all for one price?

I would sell everything left as one lot for $25 (versus the $38 they would be separately) plus I can put them in a flat rate box so $10.35 for shipping. ($35.35 including shipping) Please pm if you are interested. Thanks!

What is the price range for Nancy's Artwork Cards for Sale?

The price range for Nancy's Artwork Cards varies depending on the design and size of the card. However, most cards range from $5 to $15.

Are the cards handmade?

Yes, all of Nancy's Artwork Cards are handmade with high-quality materials and attention to detail. Each card is a unique piece of art.

Can I request a custom design?

Yes, Nancy takes custom orders for her artwork cards. You can discuss your desired design and any personalization options with her.

Are envelopes included with the cards?

Yes, each card comes with a matching envelope. The envelopes are also made with high-quality materials and add to the overall aesthetic of the card.

Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of 10 or more cards. Please reach out to Nancy directly for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Jules711