• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy Jo's Dinner Cruise at Navy Pier: Join Us Sunday Night!

In summary, Nancy Jo's Dinner Cruise is a luxurious experience that includes a 3-course meal, live entertainment, and a scenic cruise on the water. The cruise typically lasts for 2-3 hours, and outside alcohol is not allowed on board. There is a recommended dress code of smart casual attire, and the cruise is suitable for children with a special kids menu and on-board activities.
woodysir
Anyone else going on Nancy Jo's Dinner Cruise Sunday Night leaving from Navy Pier..? Email me if you are?? Can't wait !!

I'll be there...so will Jeanine (chefjeanine I think is her screen name).

I will be there!

DebbieJ said:
I'll be there...so will Jeanine (chefjeanine I think is her screen name).

Yep, me too!

Okay, I hate shopping and trying to decide what to wear. I'm not a fancy girl and don't have cute little outfits. (if it was "little" it wouldn't fit on this body).

What are you wearing on the boat? I've got one or two more loads of laundry to do and need to be working on my packing list. . .

I was just debating this today....

I have a khaki skort (looks like a skirt, but has shorts underneath) and a knit v-neck top. Casual, but more towards the "resort casual" side. Definitely comfortable.

I think that's what I'm going with.

I was going to do a white skirt with this cute cardigan and cami, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I am wearing a long brown summer dress with open toed shoes. I don't wear dresses very often at all. (only special occasions) so I thought it would be a great occasion to do so. I am wearing Capris for the rest of Conference.

How are we all going to meet on the boat ??
Kathy

1. What is included in Nancy Jo's Dinner Cruise?

Nancy Jo's Dinner Cruise includes a luxurious 3-course meal, live entertainment, and a scenic cruise on the water.

2. How long is the cruise?

The cruise typically lasts for 2-3 hours, depending on weather and water conditions.

3. Can I bring my own alcohol on board?

Unfortunately, we do not allow outside alcohol on board for safety reasons. However, we do offer a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase on the cruise.

4. Is there a dress code for the dinner cruise?

We recommend dressing in smart casual attire for the dinner cruise. This includes dress pants or a dress for women and slacks or khakis with a collared shirt for men.

5. Is the dinner cruise suitable for children?

Yes, the dinner cruise is suitable for children. We offer a special kids menu and have activities on board to keep them entertained during the cruise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
chefjeanine