• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter .... Anybody Else Get It?

In summary, Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter is a free monthly publication by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers. It offers helpful tips, recipe ideas, and product updates. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time and even contribute suggestions and ideas to the newsletter.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
This showed up in my e-mail today ... no tips or news, just a list of her top performers.

Did anybody else get this? I'm wondering if I'm not seeing everything that's in it b/c of the machine I'm using.

I got it too and thought it was odd. And all I'm seeing is the top performers list as well.

I got it too! I think it was sent to everyone by accident.

Pretty sure that's all we've gotten in the past when she's sent it through that NEW newsletter format!

Oh, OK, thanks! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I know my NED and Nancy Jo are connected ... Honestly can't remember who contacted who .... and my cluster is right below our NED.

1. What is Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter and who is it for?

Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter is a monthly publication created by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers. It is designed to provide helpful tips, recipe ideas, and product updates.

2. How do I sign up for Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter?

You can sign up for Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Newsletter" link. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving the newsletter.

3. Is Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter free?

Yes, Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter is completely free for anyone to sign up for. It is a service provided by Pampered Chef to keep consultants and customers informed and connected.

4. Can I unsubscribe from Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I contribute to Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter?

While Nancy Jo Ryan's Newsletter is primarily created by the Pampered Chef team, we welcome any suggestions or ideas from our consultants and customers. You can email us at [insert email address] with your ideas and feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KaryCam
  • babywings76