• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Wear to Nancy Jo Ryan's Themed Dinner?

It sounds like you're going to be okay. You can dress up or dress down, it's up to you. Thanks for asking!
cookn' katie
With this years theme, are you getting very dressed up? I am having a hard time finding anything wonderful for the dinner! I am thinking a white demin skirt, red shirt and a demin jacket and nicer flip flops. Is this too casual? I just hate to go get a dress that I will never wear again! Katie

What's the theme?

how fun that you are at her dinner! i'm HO direct, and our theme is black and white. i have a bw dress I am going to wear with decent shoes. May as well since I spent $ on them already

Red, White and Blue for the election year. I haven't received the offical notice from NJR but our upline emailed her and asked since we were all trying to get ready. Is NJR always one of the last to announce? Last year we didn't find out until like a week before conference!

susanr613 said:
how fun that you are at her dinner! i'm HO direct, and our theme is black and white. i have a bw dress I am going to wear with decent shoes. May as well since I spent $ on them already

I'm HO Direct too! I think I'm just going to wear a knee length b/w skirt and nice black top.

p.s. sorry for the hijack!

If it's r/w/b, I think what you plan to wear sounds nice...jmho.

any body know what the theme is for Beth Jacobs dinner??????????????

We don't have a theme. A theme would be fun, but then I'd have to think more about what to wear. Not sure yet what to wear this year. Since my picture will be taken with all the other new directors I want to be sure it's flattering :rolleyes:

Linda whose dinner do you go too???????????????

oops, sorry I'm hanging with the wrong wave here! I'm in Wave 3 - Dotti Shepherd for me.

Hey I am wave 2 so I guess I am with the wrong wave also... HA HA LOL

Flamingo said:
Hey I am wave 2 so I guess I am with the wrong wave also... HA HA LOL

No, you're in the right spot - I'm the wanderer!

cookn' katie said:
Red, White and Blue for the election year. I haven't received the offical notice from NJR but our upline emailed her and asked since we were all trying to get ready. Is NJR always one of the last to announce? Last year we didn't find out until like a week before conference!

oh, for Flips sake...really?
I cannot figure out my outfits!!!!
It's killing me. I know it's not a big deal for alot of people, but I bought a great outfit ( I think) to walk, and then figured since it's the last day, which the ditz in me didn't realize, that I would get more bang for my buck if I wore my nice outfit day 2 for the banquet. But of course it's not red, white and blue!!
ok, I just reread this, I'm a freak, but it's a big deal in my little world.
I'm just wearing all black, it's easier.
I am your "Johnny Cash" PC Consultant. :yuck:

LOL Cheryl...can't go wrong with basic black....just walk the line!

LMAO!
Thank you! That made me smile :)
I needed that, sometimes I think I lose true perspective.

Koolotus said:
oh, for Flips sake...really?
I cannot figure out my outfits!!!!
It's killing me. I know it's not a big deal for alot of people, but I bought a great outfit ( I think) to walk, and then figured since it's the last day, which the ditz in me didn't realize, that I would get more bang for my buck if I wore my nice outfit day 2 for the banquet. But of course it's not red, white and blue!!
ok, I just reread this, I'm a freak, but it's a big deal in my little world.
I'm just wearing all black, it's easier.
I am your "Johnny Cash" PC Consultant. :yuck:

Right there with you. This is the first I've heard of the red, white and blue theme. I don't wear red (looks bad), don't own white (I live in fear of getting something on my clothes) and own maybe one thing that is blue.

If my black dress (from the black & white theme last year) fits, I'll be in Johnny Cash mode with you.

Good.
We will sit together and be cool:cool:

thanks for the info. now another question, how formal is it?? This is my first year so I don't want to be over dressed or under dressed.

Just the email from my director and it its red, white, and blue. It states resort casual no shorts or denim. Also says you can get dressy if you like.

jbdowd0798 said:
thanks for the info. now another question, how formal is it?? This is my first year so I don't want to be over dressed or under dressed.

It's not overly formal at all--resort casual is accurate.. We'll also be dancing after the dinner part, so be comfortable!

DebbieJ said:
It's not overly formal at all--resort casual is accurate.. We'll also be dancing after the dinner part, so be comfortable!

If we can stay up that late. :blushing:

1. What is Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner?

Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner is a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal created by Pampered Chef consultant Nancy Jo Ryan. It includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert, all made with fresh and wholesome ingredients.

2. How do I order Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner?

You can order Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply search for "Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner" and add it to your cart.

3. What ingredients are included in Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner?

The exact ingredients may vary depending on the season and availability, but Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner typically includes a protein, such as chicken or beef, a vegetable, and a dessert. Each meal also comes with a detailed recipe card.

4. Can I customize Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner to my dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to accommodate specific dietary restrictions with Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner. However, our consultants can provide alternative recipe suggestions that may better suit your needs.

5. How many servings does Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner provide?

Nancy Jo Ryan's Dinner typically provides 4-6 servings, but this may vary depending on your portion sizes. You can also easily adjust the recipe to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies