• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy Artworks: Licensed Merchandise by Merrill on CC

There's nothing on there now, someone just asked about it yesterday. Ann posted the link and it's all gone :cry: I wish HO would have never got rid of Nancy!I so wish we still had the choice of vendors simply because of prices and variety. Personally, I think that Merrill is as my great-grandmother would say "higher than a cat's behind" and their server isn't big enough because their pages take soooooooo long to load. I don't have that problem with any other site on the net - just theirs.
whiteyteresa
I was going to order a few things - posters and keys chains from Merrill so when I logged on CC and click on Licensed Merchandise Vendors - up came Merrill and under that was Nancy's Artwork

Could it be that PC is bring Nancy's back :love:

:chef:

I saw that as well...

I hope so I really like the postcards and use them ALOT

That would be fantastic! I hope it's true.

More likely, someone restored the page from a very old backup.I hope I'm wrong, but I think we would have heard something.

I just saw that, too, but there is no link to it - just the website address

cochef said:
I just saw that, too, but there is no link to it - just the website address

I don't think there was ever the link, only the website address.

hmmmm....Things that make you go hmmmm....

I hope they are bringing Nancy back!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I too hope they are bringing Nancy back! Her stuff is awesome!!

I think it's an old page, too. If you view source, it also lists Town and Country, although it's not showing on the page. Also, the Merrill logo is different.

I didn't care so much for Nancy's but did like T&C. I like Merrill but I haven't loved any of them. They all have some nice things but still wish we had more choices.

I miss Nancy's awesome stickers!!!!!!!

If you like to use creative stickers, check out Sticking to Business. No logo merchandise, but enough dancing around the edges that everything Valerie makes is attractive and usable!She has an excellent selection of stickers to use during HWC promos, too!

I think you can still buy from Nancy's Artwork but nothing will say PC on it. ITs just generic.

vwpamperedchef said:
I think you can still buy from Nancy's Artwork but nothing will say PC on it. ITs just generic.

There's nothing on there now, someone just asked about it yesterday. Ann posted the link and it's all gone :cry: I wish HO would have never got rid of Nancy!

I so wish we still had the choice of vendors simply because of prices and variety. Personally, I think that Merrill is as my great-grandmother would say "higher than a cat's behind" and their server isn't big enough because their pages take soooooooo long to load. I don't have that problem with any other site on the net - just theirs. I've talked to them about it and of course, it's my pc. Weird though how not a single other site on the net does this on my pc.....but I digress. I still have a good bit of stuff from Nancy's because I bought up when she was listed as no longer a choice, so I'm good there. But I truly do wish PC would re-think having just 1 vendor. It's a bit like anarchy! (Guess that was harsh, but they have NO competition so why do they HAVE to lower prices? THEY DON'T!!!) ok...leaving soap box now that I've highjacked this thread

My favorite online store for stickers is thebooster.com
Excellent stickers and other items..
She also has weekly ideas that all direct sales can use and awesome specials.
Crystal

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you like to use creative stickers, check out Sticking to Business. No logo merchandise, but enough dancing around the edges that everything Valerie makes is attractive and usable!

She has an excellent selection of stickers to use during HWC promos, too!
That's my favorite place for stickers! Love that she's a small biz owner too:thumbup: (well, I don't know if it's small or not, but she personalizes & sends out emails anyway)

1. What is Nancy Artworks Is on Cc?

Nancy Artworks is on Cc is a collection of artwork designed by Pampered Chef consultant Nancy. It includes a variety of kitchen-themed designs perfect for displaying in your home or giving as gifts.

2. How can I purchase Nancy Artworks Is on Cc?

You can purchase Nancy Artworks Is on Cc through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in placing an order and answer any questions you may have about the artwork.

3. Are the Nancy Artworks Is on Cc pieces dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Nancy Artworks Is on Cc pieces are dishwasher safe. They are made from high-quality materials that can withstand the heat and pressure of a dishwasher cycle.

4. Can I customize the artwork with my own personalization?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization for Nancy Artworks Is on Cc pieces. However, they can be used as a base for adding your own personalization with permanent markers or vinyl decals.

5. Are there any special care instructions for Nancy Artworks Is on Cc pieces?

To ensure the longevity of your Nancy Artworks Is on Cc pieces, we recommend hand washing them with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the artwork's design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views