• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Postcards and Stickers for All Occasions - Nancy Artwork Stuff

In summary, the postcards and stickers offered by Nancy are suitable for a variety of occasions, including personal and business purposes. The price range for these items varies depending on the design and quantity, but they are all affordable and competitively priced. Customers have the option to customize the postcards and stickers with their own message or company logo, using a variety of Nancy's artwork designs. These items are made with high-quality materials and printing techniques, ensuring durability and vibrant colors. Additionally, the postcards and stickers are eco-friendly, making them a sustainable choice for stationery needs. They are also suitable for direct mail marketing, as they are eye-catching, customizable, and cost-effective for small businesses.
tiffanypc05
I will get these items shipped the cheapest way possible and as soon as I receive your money. These prices do not include s&h!

POSTCARDS-

105 Bridal Shower Invitations $6.00

25 Dates to remember $1.00

10 Happy Birthday .50

10 Congratulations on a teriffic start .50

15 You're off to a terrific start .50

10 What an achievement .50

STICKERS-

Come to my Kitchen Show-Help Whip Cancer- These are small stickers and are pink and blue....very very cute!!! 68 stickers $1.50

Attendence=Success-More is the secret! 119 stickers for only $2.50

Success is only 40 invitations away- 144 stickers for only $4.00

15 Sneak A Peak- .25

15 gift certificate available stickers- .25

Calendar Reminders for 20 shows- $2.50

48- I Love referrals! $1.50

19 Stoneware warranty stickers- .25

Last edited:
Tiffany, I am interested in the calendar stickers and the stoneware warranty stickers. I know its not much, but I have all the other things I think. Oh, I might take the dates to remember cards too. I think all of that is $3.75? Let me know if you still have those things left and I can mail you a check or pay with PayPal right away. Thanks! ~Kristen

[email protected]

What types of occasions are the postcards and stickers suitable for?

The postcards and stickers are suitable for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, holidays, thank you notes, invitations, and more. They can also be used for personal or business purposes.

What is the price range for the postcards and stickers?

The price range for the postcards and stickers varies depending on the design and quantity. However, they are all affordable and competitively priced to fit any budget.

Are the postcards and stickers customizable?

Yes, the postcards and stickers are customizable. You can add your own personal message or customize them with your company logo. You can also choose from a variety of Nancy's artwork designs to fit your specific needs.

What is the quality of the postcards and stickers?

The postcards and stickers are made with high-quality materials and printing techniques to ensure that they are durable and have vibrant colors. They are also made with eco-friendly materials, making them a sustainable choice for your stationery needs.

Can the postcards and stickers be used for direct mail marketing?

Yes, the postcards and stickers are perfect for direct mail marketing. They are eye-catching and can be easily customized with your company information and message. They are also cost-effective compared to other marketing materials, making them a great choice for small businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • smallfarmmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Jules711