• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Identifying Travel Companions: Nametags on Planes

In summary, Kelly is leaving from Boston on Sunday morning and arriving in Chicago at 3:30. She and her friend Nancy are going to spend the day sightseeing before returning to Boston on Monday. Reba is leaving from Newark, NJ on Sunday morning and arriving in Chicago at 2:11PM. Another friend is arriving in Chicago around then.
Kelley Sells
Hey folks, another idea.....how about nametags on the plane? That way if we are traveling together, we'll know it.....;)

kelly, when is your flight?
i am leaving from boston at 6:30 am Monday

I arrive in O'Hare at 7 am on Sunday - anyone carpooling?

We're leaving on Sundayfrom Providence.....;O(.....but we're getting there early Sunday so we have an extra day...woo hoo....NEVER been to Chicago, so LOOK OUT CHICAGO.....LOL.....

NancyWe don't get in until around 8:00 a.m. and we're going into midway.......
Where are you staying? We are at the Palmer Hilton....

Anyone departing DFW Sunday Morning @ 8:50 Arriving O'Hare @ 11:10am??

I leave from Boston on Sat. at 1:40 and get to Chicago at 3:30. We have a whole day of sightseeing!! Staying at the Sheraton Towers

lkspeir said:
Anyone departing DFW Sunday Morning @ 8:50 Arriving O'Hare @ 11:10am??

I arrive O'Hare at 11:23 Sunday from Miami. Wanna share a cab to the Sheraton?

Hi RebaWe are leaving out of Prov. Sunday at 6:30 a.m.....:eek:
LOL.....Let's see if I am awake on the plane huh? Kidding, I'll be PUMPED....
We are using sunday to get settled and enjoy the surroundings.....seeing as though I think I'm the oldest? I'm pulling the straw to sit by the pool......LOL

See ya'll there, I'm making my Cheffer Tag as we type......LOL

You guys are going to have a WONDERFUL time. I love the city. We do not get in often enough. If you have a chance, go to Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park (right across from the Hilton) Go after dark, it is beautiful!!!! The conference is AWESOME. This was my first time, and I know I will never ever miss it. I cannot tell you what it is doing for my business already!!!! Here are some statistics my director game me about going to conference

In a study conducted by the company between those who did attend conference and those who did not,
those who attend are…
· 3 times more likely to stay active
· 20 times more likely to become a Director
· Recruit 10 times as many people
· Generate 3 times as many bookings per show
Sell 6 times more during the Fall Selling Season

Have a great time !!!

Last edited:
I'm leaving Newark, NJ at 12:45 and arriving at O'Hare at 2:11PM. Anyone else arriving around then?:D

I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow!

1. How do I attach a nametag to my luggage when traveling by plane?

The best way to attach a nametag to your luggage is by using a luggage tag holder or a clear plastic tag sleeve. These can easily be attached to the handle or strap of your luggage and will keep your nametag secure and visible.

2. Do I need to put a nametag on all of my bags when flying?

It is recommended to put a nametag on all of your bags when flying, including your carry-on bag. In case your bags get lost, having a nametag with your contact information will make it easier for the airline to locate and return your bags to you.

3. What information should I include on my nametag for traveling by plane?

Your nametag should include your full name, phone number, and email address. It is also helpful to include your flight information and destination on the nametag. Avoid putting your home address on the nametag for safety reasons.

4. Can I use a personalized nametag on my luggage when flying?

Yes, you can use a personalized nametag on your luggage when flying. However, make sure that the information on the nametag is still easily identifiable as your own, such as your name and contact information.

5. Are there any rules or regulations for nametags on luggage when flying?

There are no specific rules or regulations for nametags on luggage when flying. However, it is important to make sure that your nametag does not have any offensive or inappropriate content. It is also recommended to have a backup nametag in case the original one gets damaged or falls off during travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies