• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southwestern Spice Pizza: Find Your Recipe Here!

In summary, the recipe for Southwest Chicken Pizza is found in the new 29 Minute to Dinner cookbook. It is an easy and quick meal that can be made with pre-made pizza dough and simple ingredients. The Southwest Chicken Pizza is topped with cheese and cooked chicken.
Jane the PC
Heres a game, no actually its a question, but can kindof be like a game :)

I'm looking for a recipie that I had at my cluster meeting the other night.
I was made with the following ingredients :

Pre-Made pizza dough crust (round)
Queso Dip Cheese
Red Bell Pepper
Red Onion
2c Chicken Breast cooked in the DCB and shredded
Mexican Blend Shreaded Cheese

baked the crust in oven for 4 min upside down...
poured on cheese
sauted vegetables in the south western spice
added cooked chicken to skillet to warm
topped pizza
topped with shreaded cheese,
baked in oven.

i know how to do it, but i want to read the recipe to make sure.. cant think of the name ??

I think it is just called Southwest Chicken Pizza. It's in the new 29 Minute to Dinner Vol. 2 Cookbook. I made it for my family and they loved it. Super easy and quick!

To be exact it is called Southwestern Pizza Con Queso on page 37 of the new 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook... Here it is...

SOUTHWESTERN PIZZA CON QUESO​

1 pkg. (10 oz) prebaked thin crust pizza crust
8 oz cooked chicken breasts (about 2 cups shredded)
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 small red bell pepper
1 small green bell pepper
1 small red onion
2 tbsp Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2/3 cup prepared Monterey Jack salsa con queso dip
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend

1. Crisp crust in oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pizza crust top side down on Medium Round Stone with Handles. Bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crisp. Remove baking stone from oven; turn crust top side up.

2. Heat Toppings. Shred chicken. Add oil to Family Size Skillet (12 inch); heat over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cut bell peppers and onion into thin slices with Santoku Knife. Add bell peppers, onion and seasoning mix to Classic Batter Bowl; toss to coat. Add vegetable mixture to Skillet; cook 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken; cook 1 minute or until heated through. Remove Skillet from heat.

3. Assemble and bake pizza. Using Small Spreader, evenly spread salsa con queso dip over crust to within 1 in. of edge. Top evenly with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; cut into wedges.

Yield: 4 servings

YAY!!!!!! thanks PaulaB and Cat... i stinkin loooove this pizza. My picky eating boyfriend loved it too! its a great dish for mexican flavor lovers.

I haven't tried it yet, it's on my list of things to try though, sounds awesome! Thanks for pointing it out!

1. "What ingredients do I need to make a Southwestern Spice Pizza?"

To make a Southwestern Spice Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 pre-made pizza crust
  • 1 cup of your favorite salsa
  • 1 cup of cooked and diced chicken
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup of diced red onion
  • 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers
  • 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
  • 1 tablespoon of Southwestern spice mix

2. "Can I use a different type of meat for this pizza?"

Yes, you can use any type of meat that you prefer for your Southwestern Spice Pizza. Some popular options include ground beef, pulled pork, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. "Do I need to preheat my oven before baking the pizza?"

Yes, it is recommended to preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit before baking the Southwestern Spice Pizza. This will ensure that your pizza cooks evenly and has a crispy crust.

4. "How can I make this pizza spicier?"

If you prefer a spicier pizza, you can add more Southwestern spice mix to the salsa or sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes on top before baking. You can also use a spicier salsa or add some diced jalapenos to the toppings.

5. "Can I make this pizza on the grill instead of in the oven?"

Yes, you can definitely make this pizza on the grill for a smoky and delicious twist. Follow the same instructions for assembling the pizza, but instead of baking it in the oven, place it on a preheated grill over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies