• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you use name tags at all your parties?

In summary, using name tags in a Pampered Chef party has several benefits, including creating a personalized experience for guests and helping the consultant build relationships. The name tags can be customized with different designs, fonts, and colors, and can be easily attached to clothing with adhesive backing. They are also reusable and it is recommended to have one for each guest at the party.
pamperedkel
Do you use name tags at all your partys?

Kelly

I dont use name tags i should so i can remember the guests names but i went to a show and the people did not want one and since then i havent

I doI'm terrible at names, so it helps with that. But also because I write what their favorite PC product is on the name tag. That way I get conversation going not only with me, but among others. Additionally, if there is a lull in the show, I can always say....So Susie I understand your favorite PC product is the quick stir picture, can you tell us why. Sometimes guests will connect with others better than with me, and I use the name tags as a way to help me remember products and increase my sales.

I use name tags at all my shows because I have the worst short term memory. :( Many of my hostess' have asked me to use them because most of their guests were meeting for the first time.

1. What are the benefits of using name tags in a Pampered Chef party?

Using name tags in a Pampered Chef party can help create a more personalized experience for guests. It allows them to easily identify each other and the consultant, making it easier to build relationships and engage in conversation. Name tags also make it easier for the consultant to remember each guest's name, making the party more welcoming and friendly.

2. Can I customize the name tags for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the name tags for your Pampered Chef party. We offer a variety of designs and options for personalization such as adding the party theme or logo, guest names, and titles. You can also choose from different fonts, colors, and sizes to match your party's aesthetic.

3. How do I attach the name tags to my guests' clothing?

Our name tags come with adhesive backing, making it easy to attach them to clothing without causing any damage. Simply peel off the backing and stick the name tag onto the desired spot on the guest's clothing. If you prefer a more secure option, you can also use safety pins or clips to attach the name tags.

4. Can I reuse the name tags for multiple Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, our name tags are designed to be reusable. They are made with high-quality materials that can withstand multiple uses and are easy to clean. You can also purchase additional adhesive backings or safety pins to use for future parties.

5. Do I need to have name tags for every guest at my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to have name tags for every guest at your Pampered Chef party. This ensures that everyone feels included and welcomed, even if they are meeting new people. Having name tags for all guests also makes it easier for the consultant to interact with each person and remember their names throughout the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies