• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Name Tags

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I dont use name tags i should so i can remember the guests names but i went to a show and the people did not want one and since then i havent

L

ltkacz

I do

I'm terrible at names, so it helps with that. But also because I write what their favorite PC product is on the name tag. That way I get conversation going not only with me, but among others. Additionally, if there is a lull in the show, I can always say....So Susie I understand your favorite PC product is the quick stir picture, can you tell us why. Sometimes guests will connect with others better than with me, and I use the name tags as a way to help me remember products and increase my sales.

ChefErika

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2005
I use name tags at all my shows because I have the worst short term memory. :( Many of my hostess' have asked me to use them because most of their guests were meeting for the first time.