• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Name Tags: Finding Availability and Alternatives

In summary, the magnetic name tags are available on the merrill website, but they have to be ordered with someone else's info.
c00p
Gold Member
I know that we used to be able to get name tags from Town & Country, but then I thought that Merrill came out with some - but I'm not finding them on their website. Does anyone know if those are still available? I'm offering name tags to some of my new consultants as a spiff, but ummmmm.....can't find them now!!!:cry:

They are on the merrill website. I looked under business builders on there and there is name badges.

Ahhhhh....thank you!!! I looked under Business Enhancers!

I bought one last fall just before I did some booths. Those were offered in "starter" packs too with a stamp, business cards, etc. I just went on Merrill's site and the magnetic name tags are under the "by words" tab under business builders. Is that the ones you are looking for....the personalized name badges?

While I was looking it up on Merrill's site, someone beat me to it. LOL

Ok, but now, I've encountered another problem - it is pulling my title (current of Future Dir) and I just want it to say Independant Consultant so I can order it for others. Do you/anyone know if this can be changed or do I need to contact them directly?

You can't put anyone else's info on it. It has to be your name. I tried to do this in the past.

Well, that stinks!! I wonder if you have to be a director to get to the "director store" in order to get one for someone else?

That will happen soon, won't it Andrea?

I'm a prayin' Paige!!! :D

I think if you call them you can order it with someone else's info. Or with a lesser title (one of my former upline advocated using Consultant on everything because it's less confusing to customers, and they don't know what a Level Blue Director in Training Step 7 is anyway).

They aren't available in the directors store.

chefann said:
I think if you call them you can order it with someone else's info. Or with a lesser title (one of my former upline advocated using Consultant on everything because it's less confusing to customers, and they don't know what a Level Blue Director in Training Step 7 is anyway).
I've always used Consultant instead of Future Director - because I thought that title was a bit silly anyway. Gheesh - we could all be "future" directors, couldn't we? People who aren't part of PC wouldn't have any idea that it is an official title.

But now, I love the title of Team Leader - in fact, I like it better than Director. I think it's much more descriptive of what I do!

huh...I tried this and was unsuccessful, but it was awhile ago.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've always used Consultant instead of Future Director - because I thought that title was a bit silly anyway. Gheesh - we could all be "future" directors, couldn't we? People who aren't part of PC wouldn't have any idea that it is an official title.

But now, I love the title of Team Leader - in fact, I like it better than Director. I think it's much more descriptive of what I do!

When I first started with PC, before I knew that FD was an actual title, I thought that people who used it (on the loops) were just thinking positive, like we were trained to do in my previous venture.

chefann said:
When I first started with PC, before I knew that FD was an actual title, I thought that people who used it (on the loops) were just thinking positive, like we were trained to do in my previous venture.

LOL - that's what I thought too!

What is "Name Tags No More"?

"Name Tags No More" is a unique product from Pampered Chef that eliminates the need for traditional name tags. It is a customizable silicone bracelet that can be worn on the wrist or attached to a bag or lanyard, making it easy for everyone to remember each other's names at events and gatherings.

How does "Name Tags No More" work?

The bracelet has a special write-on surface where you can easily write your name or any other information with a permanent marker. The ink dries quickly and won't smudge, ensuring your name stays visible throughout the event. It also comes with a small cloth eraser for easy removal and reuse.

Can the bracelet be reused?

Yes, "Name Tags No More" is designed to be a reusable product. The special write-on surface can be erased with the included cloth eraser, allowing you to customize and reuse the bracelet for future events.

Is the bracelet comfortable to wear?

Yes, the silicone material used for the bracelet is soft and flexible, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods. It also has an adjustable size, so it can fit most wrist sizes. You can also attach it to a bag or lanyard if you prefer not to wear it on your wrist.

Is "Name Tags No More" only for events and gatherings?

No, "Name Tags No More" can be used in various settings, such as schools, offices, and even for personal use. It's a convenient way to remember names and can be used in any situation where name tags would typically be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melissa3026
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PamperedChefDebi