• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my name missing from the Consultant Search? - Kristy

K
ksartain
My name is not appearing in the NC section of the Consultant Search. Is there something I have to do?
Kristy

I think you have to put it in yourself.

Duh. :eek:
Thank you!
Kristy

:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool:

No Problem!!

Ok -I'm not there either - can you walk me through?

Shannon - go to Consultants on the top bar - click on your state - scroll to the bottom of that page and it will say add new entry. The rest is up to you!;) :D

Lee Anne

Thanks - that was WAY to easy.

1. Why is my name not appearing in the Consultant Search?

There could be several reasons why your name is not appearing in the Consultant Search. It is possible that your name is not in the database or that there was an error during the search. It is also possible that your name does not match the search criteria that was used.

2. Could there be a technical issue causing my name to be missing from the Consultant Search?

Yes, there could be a technical issue causing your name to not appear in the Consultant Search. This could be due to a glitch in the system or a problem with the database. It is best to contact the website administrator for assistance in resolving any technical issues.

3. How often is the Consultant Search updated?

The frequency of updates for the Consultant Search may vary depending on the website or platform. It is best to check with the website administrator for more specific information on how often the search is updated.

4. Is there a specific criteria my name needs to meet to appear in the Consultant Search?

There may be certain criteria that your name needs to meet in order to appear in the Consultant Search. This could include being a registered consultant with the website or meeting certain qualifications or certifications. It is best to check with the website administrator for more information on the specific criteria for the Consultant Search.

5. What should I do if my name is still not appearing in the Consultant Search?

If your name is still not appearing in the Consultant Search after checking for technical issues and meeting any necessary criteria, you may need to contact the website administrator for further assistance. They may be able to manually add your name to the search or troubleshoot any issues preventing it from appearing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkugler
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Christ Follower