• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change My Name Through Chef Success After My Divorce?

In summary, Chef Success allows users to change their names after a divorce. This can be done by contacting the customer support team. If you are unable to change your name on your own, the customer support team can assist you. This includes updating your name to your maiden name after a divorce. You can also reach out to the customer support team if you are uncomfortable with your current name on your account. They will be able to help you change it to your preferred name.
Julie Hatcher
I want to change my account name through Chef success to my maiden name-recently divorced. I see how to change my password and email account, but no name change. When I see my maiden name pop up I cringe!!!! Help!!

Contact AdminGreg or DebPC to make that kind of a request.

thanks for the info, but again, how do I do that? I have looked for an email address and can't find it.......

Jullie Very said:
thanks for the info, but again, how do I do that? I have looked for an email address and can't find it.......

Scroll down on the pageant click on contact us.

babywings76 said:
Autocorrect? :D
Sometimes you hate those things!! :D
It is the "smart" devices too! They are the worst! I just did "subfolder". And it changed it to "sunflower". Hahaha

Yep. It was auto correct. lol And yes, on a smart device. lol I think she figured out I meant "page and". smh. Those "smart" devices act like "smart post" - the opposite of what you'd think.

1. Can I change my name through Chef Success after my divorce?

Yes, you can change your name through Chef Success after your divorce.

2. How can I change my account name to my maiden name on Chef Success?

To change your account name to your maiden name on Chef Success, you will need to contact the customer support team. They will be able to assist you with updating your account information.

3. I know how to change my password and email on Chef Success, but not my name. How can I do this?

If you are unable to change your name on Chef Success by yourself, you can reach out to the customer support team for assistance. They will be able to help you update your name on your account.

4. I recently got divorced and want to change my Chef Success account name to my maiden name. Can someone help me with this?

Yes, the customer support team at Chef Success can assist you with changing your account name to your maiden name after your divorce. You can reach out to them for assistance.

5. Seeing my maiden name pop up on my Chef Success account makes me cringe. How can I change it?

You can change your name on your Chef Success account by contacting the customer support team. They will be able to help you update your account information and change your name to your preferred name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Bobbi