• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Setting Up a Party: Should I Change the Email?

In summary, it is not necessary to use a separate email for setting up a party. You can use your personal email or create a new one specifically for party planning. You can also change the email for your party setup, but make sure to update the information and inform your guests. This change should not affect your party planning as long as you communicate it to your guests. It is important to inform your guests if you change the email for your party, and using a group email can be a convenient way to communicate with all guests.
ttotsis
Question...
I used the fake email for a guest at a party and she wanted to have a party so I scheduled it online before I closed the show. Now, I am setting up her party and did a search on her name and it comes up with the fake email (of course). My question is, should I change the email now that I have it? If I do, will the previous host still get her rewards when she shops at this party? Will the system connect the 2 by name if I change the email? :confused:
Thanks!!!!!

The previous host will get her reward based on the new hosts name...people change their email addresses often. You should be fine.

It's always best to use a real email address for guests and hosts, as it ensures they receive all the necessary information and updates about their party. If you have already scheduled the party using the fake email, it would be best to change it to the guest's real email address. This will ensure that she receives all the necessary information and rewards from her party. The system should be able to connect the two by name, even if the email is changed. It's always best to double check with your direct sales company for their specific policies and procedures regarding email changes.

1. Should I use a separate email for setting up a party?

No, it is not necessary to use a separate email for setting up a party. You can use your personal email or create a new email specifically for party planning.

2. Can I change the email for my party setup?

Yes, you can change the email for your party setup. Just make sure to update all the necessary information and notify your guests of the change.

3. Will changing the email affect my party planning?

Changing the email should not affect your party planning as long as you update all the necessary information and communicate the change to your guests.

4. Should I inform my guests if I change the email for my party?

Yes, it is important to inform your guests if you change the email for your party. This will ensure that they have the correct information and can stay updated on any changes or updates regarding the party.

5. Can I use a group email for setting up a party?

Yes, using a group email for setting up a party can be a convenient way to communicate with all your guests at once. Just make sure all necessary information is included in the email and everyone in the group is aware of the party planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Polliewiggle