• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Show Planning: Tips & Ideas

In summary, Monica is planning on having a Mystery Show next month, and she has some ideas about how to hold one. She suggests that you make postcards and mail them to past hosts and guests, do a demo, and have drawings and prizes.
cwcollins
Hi, I'm having a Mystery Show next month & I've not ever done one. I have some ideas, but for those of you that have done one, could you explain to me how you held yours? I just want to know all I can!
Thanks!

cwcollins said:
Hi, I'm having a Mystery Show next month & I've not ever done one. I have some ideas, but for those of you that have done one, could you explain to me how you held yours? I just want to know all I can!
Thanks!

Monica there are some great flyers down below on these. I'm thinking about having one too... Have done one myself.

I did one in Dec. I made postcards and mailed to past hosts and guests. I did only one demo and it was baklava. I asked people durring Oct and Nov shows what they wanted. Many wanted to learn phyllo and puff pastry. I did more hands on things. Napkin folding, tables settings (using simple additions for china and center pieces)& garnishing. I made a turkey and served it on the carving board with dinner rolls (Pantry roll mix) and other easy appetisers. This is my first year and really wanted to do it big! Everyone that came got a Season's Best and scrapers or twix its. We had drawings every hour for other things like I pay the tax. We also did a $1 raffle and the winner got to spend even more when it was all done. Everyone had a great time. I was suprised some stayed as long as 4 hours! Everyone asked if I was going to do something for Spring! :)
I had mine on a Sun. @ 1:00, alot of people came from church and were hungry!
I made it very clear to come hungry.

I had one...for my Grand opening in Nov. I had two mystery host shows. I did the amazing potato demo (premade all of my recipes) and they ate while I did the demo. I had 3 drawings and we played two games with door prizes. The first one was held on sunday at 2pm. The 2nd one was on a tuesday night (to give schedule options).

I am going to have another one come spring time for our new product preview! :D

there are some flyers floating around if you do a search. Good luck!

Hi there! I've done several Mystery Shows and they are always so much fun! The key to a successful Mystery Show is to keep your guests engaged and excited throughout the event. One tip is to create a sense of mystery and anticipation leading up to the show by teasing the products and prizes that will be revealed. During the show, make sure to explain the benefits and features of each product, and encourage your guests to try them out. You can also incorporate games and challenges to keep things interesting. And don't forget to offer incentives for guests to book their own shows! Good luck with your Mystery Show, I'm sure it will be a hit! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What types of mystery shows can I plan with Pampered Chef?

There are many different types of mystery shows that you can plan with Pampered Chef. Some popular options include murder mysteries, spy-themed mysteries, and holiday-themed mysteries. We also offer customizable themes to fit your specific event or occasion.

2. How many guests can attend a mystery show?

The number of guests that can attend a mystery show will depend on the specific show and theme you choose. Generally, our shows can accommodate anywhere from 10-20 guests. However, we can work with you to find a solution if you have a larger group in mind.

3. Do I need to provide any materials for the mystery show?

No, all materials for the mystery show will be provided by Pampered Chef. This includes invitations, character scripts, and any necessary props or clues. All you need to do is invite your guests and prepare to have a great time!

4. How long does a mystery show typically last?

The duration of a mystery show will vary depending on the specific show and theme. On average, our shows run for 2-3 hours. However, we can work with you to adjust the length to fit your schedule and preferences.

5. Can I choose the menu for my mystery show?

Yes, you can choose the menu for your mystery show from a variety of options provided by Pampered Chef. We offer delicious appetizers, entrees, and desserts that are tailored to fit your chosen theme. You can also work with our consultants to customize the menu to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies