1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Mystery Show

1. cwcollins

cwcollins Novice Member

Hi, I'm having a Mystery Show next month & I've not ever done one. I have some ideas, but for those of you that have done one, could you explain to me how you held yours? I just want to know all I can!
    Thanks!

Dec 24, 2005
  2. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Monica there are some great flyers down below on these. I'm thinking about having one too... Have done one myself.

Dec 24, 2005
  3. RitaKey

RitaKey Member

I did one in Dec. I made postcards and mailed to past hosts and guests. I did only one demo and it was baklava. I asked people durring Oct and Nov shows what they wanted. Many wanted to learn phyllo and puff pastry. I did more hands on things. Napkin folding, tables settings (using simple additions for china and center pieces)& garnishing. I made a turkey and served it on the carving board with dinner rolls (Pantry roll mix) and other easy appetisers. This is my first year and really wanted to do it big! Everyone that came got a Season's Best and scrapers or twix its. We had drawings every hour for other things like I pay the tax. We also did a $1 raffle and the winner got to spend even more when it was all done. Everyone had a great time. I was suprised some stayed as long as 4 hours! Everyone asked if I was going to do something for Spring! :)
    I had mine on a Sun. @ 1:00, alot of people came from church and were hungry!
    I made it very clear to come hungry.

Dec 30, 2005
  4. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I had one...

for my Grand opening in Nov. I had two mystery host shows. I did the amazing potato demo (premade all of my recipes) and they ate while I did the demo. I had 3 drawings and we played two games with door prizes. The first one was held on sunday at 2pm. The 2nd one was on a tuesday night (to give schedule options).

I am going to have another one come spring time for our new product preview! :D

there are some flyers floating around if you do a search. Good luck!

Dec 31, 2005
Have something to add?