• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Recruit Appears: Unexplained Sign-Up on Vacation

I checked my stats today and found a recruit listed under my name. I don't know this woman and I didn't recruit her. The report said she signed yesterday (the 9th), so I'm for sure I didn't do it. Is this part of the new website? Was she just given my name? Only bummer is that there is no phone number for her. I did e-mail her with my number; hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow.Who knows?!?!
Kelly8
I checked my stats today being gone on vacation for a week, and to my surprise there was a recruit listed under my name! I don't know this woman and I didn't recruit her. The report said she signed yesterday (the 9th), so I'm for sure I didn't do it. Is this part of the new website? Was she just given my name? Only bummer is that there is no phone number for her. I did e-mail her with my number; hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow.

Who knows?!?! My newest recruit's sign date is wrong. It has the date she started her agreement, not the date she signed, which HO can see in the system. Her phone # doesn't show up on Cons. Conn. Your person could be a HO lead who decided to just go ahead and sign up. Hopefully she will get in touch with you. Congrats - I think :)

Thanks! It certainly was a nice surprise. Hoping she calls or her phone number shows up.

Im thinking it's definitely with the new system...I had a gal last week call me and say she was a past consultant, she thought she was inactive for at least 6 months, could I check on that for her, and if so she wanted to sign up with me because her previous person was too far for her and really never had contact with her. I asked her how she found me and she said she went into pamperedchef.com and said find a consultant and my name came up with 4 others...she checked out my profile with website and said I lived close to her and she wanted to sign up with me. She called me the next day and was signed up under me...

It would really suck if this gal signed under someone else and ended up under you. Personally, I'd make sure this wasn't the case, and if it is do everything I could to ensure the correct person got credit. This new system is screwing with people's recruits so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.

I had this happen under the old system! I saw I had a new recruit and looked at the name. Did a search in my contacts & found that she had been a HO lead from a YEAR ago! At the time she said she was interested in purchasing products and never responded to my emails. Then lo & behold, she signed up. I've emailed her - no response - I figured she was a kit napper, but she just submitted $1250 and qualified!!! I guess she just wants to do it on her own. She knows I'm available to her if she needs me but so far has not returned any of my emails or calls...weird.

1. What is "Mystery Recruit Appears"?

"Mystery Recruit Appears" is a phenomenon where a person signs up for a vacation or travel experience without any prior knowledge or planning. The person appears to be a mystery recruit as they have no connections to the group or event they signed up for.

2. How does a "Mystery Recruit" sign up for a vacation?

The exact method of sign-up varies, but it is believed that these individuals stumble upon advertisements or social media posts for the vacation and decide to join on a whim. Some may also receive a recommendation from a friend or family member.

3. Why do "Mystery Recruits" sign up for vacations?

There are a few possible reasons for this. Some may be looking for a new and exciting experience, while others may be seeking a break from their daily routine. Some may also be looking for a chance to meet new people and make new connections.

4. Are "Mystery Recruits" welcomed on vacations?

Absolutely! The group or event organizers are usually happy to have new people join, especially those who are spontaneous and open to new experiences. "Mystery Recruits" often bring a unique energy to the group and can enhance the overall experience for everyone.

5. Can anyone become a "Mystery Recruit" on a vacation?

Technically, yes. However, it is not a guaranteed experience. "Mystery Recruits" are typically individuals who are open to new experiences and are willing to take a chance on something unfamiliar. It is also important to note that joining a vacation as a "Mystery Recruit" may require some flexibility and adaptability, as the plans may already be set by the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lockhartkitchen