• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing My $100K Career Sales Pin: A Journey of 8 Years

C
chefloriray
I just got a package in the mail. I went through my head what I had earned from PC. I opened it and it was my $100,000 in career sales pin!!! YIPEE!! I hadn't attended conference this year so they mailed it to me!!! As a part time job, it took me a while to hit it in almost 8 years but I finally did it!!!

Wow !Way to go !! That is a lot of sales !!Congrats !! :)

Way to Go!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!! That is a great milestone for your business!! How excited you must be!!! :D :D :D

Way to go! What a great surprise- to earn something without tracking it!

Wow!!Congratulations!! That's AWESOME!!

Cheers,
Angela

Congratulations!What a great surprise! My mail never includes anything so exciting!

Although, on Friday I was backing out of my driveway, when I noticed the UPS man across the street - he was delivering my 1st Show to Go piece the TTA tote. It is so much nicer and much more heavy duty than the current one.

Again, congrats on a great job!

Sk8Mom209 said:
What a great surprise! My mail never includes anything so exciting!

Although, on Friday I was backing out of my driveway, when I noticed the UPS man across the street - he was delivering my 1st Show to Go piece the TTA tote. It is so much nicer and much more heavy duty than the current one.

Again, congrats on a great job!
Yay! I can't wait to get my Show-to-Go stuff! How soon after you submitted that first $1000 did you get the TTA tote? Today I submitted a show to put me over $1000 and tomorrow I plan to submit my recent $1200 show ( :) !) to put me over $2000 so far. I can't wait to see it! I think it's so cool how PC offers us all of these great incentives. Even if it's a small incentive like the charm bracelet and the monthly charms, I LOVE to go for them. It definitely motivates me, that's for sure! :)

Pampered Chef is so good to its consultants!! To get paid nice-sized commission checks on top of all the extras is awesome. :) I have two potential recruits that I'm hoping to sign by the end of the month and that would just make my year. :) We shall see!

Congrats!$100,000 is a great milestone!! I am celebrating $15,000 that will be turned in by Wed, I am happy with the 2% raise I will get with a good Sept scheduled already. It took me 6 months.

Yes - we all love those incentives - I live for the free stuff!!!! I should be getting the first 2 TOGO incentive pieces while I am away on vacation!!! That will be nice to come home too!

pamperedbecky said:
Yay! I can't wait to get my Show-to-Go stuff! How soon after you submitted that first $1000 did you get the TTA tote? Today I submitted a show to put me over $1000 and tomorrow I plan to submit my recent $1200 show ( :) !) to put me over $2000 so far. I can't wait to see it! I think it's so cool how PC offers us all of these great incentives. Even if it's a small incentive like the charm bracelet and the monthly charms, I LOVE to go for them. It definitely motivates me, that's for sure! :)

Pampered Chef is so good to its consultants!! To get paid nice-sized commission checks on top of all the extras is awesome. :) I have two potential recruits that I'm hoping to sign by the end of the month and that would just make my year. :) We shall see!

Becky,

I submitted my first $1700 on 8/3 and received by new tote on 8/19.

It is very nice. I cannot wait to get the next piece. I have a show ready to close and it is right at $300 and I have a show Friday and Saturday - maybe I will be able to submit enough to earn the next 2 - that would be all 3 in one month! Go Me! If so, it will be my largest month (by double) to date!

Shari,
That's incredible if you earn all that in ONE MONTH! That's great. Even if you don't, it's still a great month for you! HOw exciting! Your business is really flying. :)

I can always hope!
pamperedbecky said:
Shari,
That's incredible if you earn all that in ONE MONTH! That's great. Even if you don't, it's still a great month for you! HOw exciting! Your business is really flying. :)

I am fairly sure I won't hit $4000 this month, but I am sure it will definitely be higher than the $1300-1400 I have been averaging. With the 3 shows I have left to submit I am sure I can at least hit 2500, but my last show is showing high attendance and I hope the sales will match it, so I can always hope to hit $4000!

I really do not think I am doing very much different than before conference, but my excitement level is much higher and maybe it shows!

I'm so jealous!!!In a good way!!! I haven't hit any milestones, except personal ones ( actually picking up the phone and making customer care calls, meeting interested people and asking THEM for their phone number instead of just giving out my card etc..) but you ladies motivate me to keep this going!!!

I have been on a short maternity leave... I had a boy!!! and now I am ready to gear up and earn my Show to Go!! I want it... I want it!! I want to see the UPS man!!! :)

What an inspiring thread!!!! I love it - thank you all for sgaring your successes! My first shows are all ending this week and I am LOVING this business! Thanks for all your help and sharing here.

Susan :)

1. How did you earn your $100K career sales pin?

As a part-time job, it took me almost 8 years to hit $100,000 in career sales with my company. I didn't attend conference this year, so they mailed the pin to me.

2. What motivated you to keep working towards this goal for 8 years?

I was motivated by the potential for financial success and the satisfaction of achieving a long-term goal. Additionally, I am passionate about the products and services my company offers and wanted to share them with others.

3. What advice do you have for others who are trying to reach a similar goal?

My advice would be to stay determined and persistent, even when faced with challenges and setbacks. Network with others in your field, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and always strive to improve your skills and knowledge.

4. What has been the most rewarding part of your journey to earning the $100K career sales pin?

The most rewarding part has been the sense of accomplishment and fulfillment I feel from reaching this goal. It has also allowed me to build strong relationships with my clients and colleagues.

5. How has this achievement impacted your career?

Earning the $100K career sales pin has opened up new opportunities for advancement and growth within my company. It has also given me a sense of credibility and recognition among my peers and clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedMelanie
  • Pampered Jean