• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery of the Pampered Chef Consultant Supplies: HWC Pins & Pink Ribbons

In summary, the pins are promotional pieces to give to customers and hosts as a thank you for purchasing or hosting HWC products. The pins with ribbons are not ours, but just as compelling. We've never had ribbons with safety pins through HO, but I have seen them and made them for several cancer awareness events. Super easy to make, cute and a great fundraiser.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
A few months ago, I received some PC consultant supplies off freecycle from a consultant giving up the business. In the bag was a container holding a handful of HWC pins and some small safety pins with pink ribbons. Any idea what these might've been used for?

HO provides the pins for us to purchase. You can do what ever you want with them. I give them out to guests in May who purchase two or more help whip cancer items. Some give them to their hosts, others just hand them out. Not sure about the safety pins.

The HWC pins are promotional pieces to give to customers and hosts as a thank you for purchasing or hosting HWC products. And you wear them as a conversation starter or give them to your team members to help them promote HWC. I would guess the pins w/ribbons are the same although I've never seen those.

You can purchase more on the Supply Order. PR25 Help Whip Cancer Pins/10 for $5.25. Each pack sold to us as consultants donates $1 to ACS. the biggest thing to note is that some prior to 2010 actually had a mini-replica of a Stainless Steel Whisk. The newest ones are a heavy pink (molded plastic of course), plastic with a miniature Chef's Hat on them. The safety pin ribbons are not ours. But just as compelling.

We've never had ribbons with safety pins through HO, but I have seen them and made them for several cancer awareness events. Super easy to make, cute and a great fundraiser. My guess is the other consultant made or bought them to supplement the HO ones :)
I can't wait to get the new apron to put my pin on :) We've gone through 3 or 4 different versions of pins from HO - my best friend has them all lined up on her purse.

What are HWC pins and pink ribbons used for?

HWC pins and pink ribbons are used to recognize and show support for consultants who have reached a certain level of sales or achievements within Pampered Chef.

How do consultants earn HWC pins and pink ribbons?

Consultants earn HWC pins and pink ribbons by meeting certain sales goals and achieving specific milestones set by Pampered Chef. These can include reaching a certain amount of sales, sponsoring new consultants, or completing training programs.

Can consultants purchase HWC pins and pink ribbons?

No, HWC pins and pink ribbons are not available for purchase. They are only given to consultants as a recognition for their hard work and achievements within Pampered Chef.

What is the significance of the pink ribbon?

The pink ribbon is a symbol of breast cancer awareness. Pampered Chef is a proud supporter of the American Cancer Society and the pink ribbon represents their commitment to supporting breast cancer research and awareness.

What should I do if I lose my HWC pin or pink ribbon?

If you lose your HWC pin or pink ribbon, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request a replacement. There may be a fee for replacement items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• domesticated1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
domesticated1
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane