• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: Get Your Flyer Now!

In summary, the invitation is a small postcard-size card that has the title of the show and the date on it. The card has a picture of a mystery box on it with the words "What's in the Box?" Below the picture is a space for the guest to write in their order information. Below that is a space for the guest to write a message for the host. The card is sent in a plastic sleeve with a header that says "Mystery Host Show Invitation."
rachelpc
Does anyone have a flyer for doing a mystery host show??

Drawing for productsWhat products does everyone give away at mystery host parties? I was thinking of giving away a few items before the big prize of being the host but am not sure what to give. Please help!

I give away discounts.....10%, 15%, 5%. If you have extra products, you can give those away.

I give away the parring knife or citrus peeler, season's best, occassionally free shipping (for instance, if they are the first to call, they get a bigger prize). I also give discounts depending on when they place an order. And of course, everyone's a winner with a Free Kitchen Show!

I am doing free shipping for 50.00 or over and when they book a show for May

free shippingHow do you subtract the shipping and handling on pampered partner from an order if you're doing free shipping?

How to give free shippingYou just enter the shipping cost as a "Consultant gift" under payment options in the guest order screen.

Guest incentatives and rewards...I'm a new consultant in St. Petersburg, FL...I want to be able to give the guest a 10% off if they are the winner of my "game" or whatnot...I read on here that you can give them free shipping and just put consultant gift. Can you do the same on a discount special to the guest? Will the system add that to my expenses or what? I'm confused...can you tell..

If anyone has any tips on overcoming the first time jitters...I can use the advise.... I was so nervous that I forgot most of the names to the products. Guess I need some cheat cheat sheets...

Susan

Susan....congratulations on getting started! What an exciting time.

I understand you being nervous. We have all been there. I have been doing Pampered Chef for 1 1/2 years and I just forgot the name of a product at my show Saturday! I laughed it off and said, "See...anyone can do this job!" I make a comment like that whenever I make a mistake. Trust me...I make a mistake of some sort at EVERY SHOW!

If you feel like you might get nervous, use the script cards found in ..... SEE I forgot the name of the INFORMATION MANUAL that we all have!!! UGH! They really should screen for this job! At least screen for brain cells!

SLOW down when you talk. Most people have a tendency to talk faster when they are nervous. Make a fist and SQUEEZE when you feel really nervous. It will help relax you.

PRACTICE and talk to yourself or your family as you cook at home. Use the products. Have key products that will trigger you to say certain things.

Let the guests do most of the talking. You can say, "Does anyone have this ____? What do you like best about it?" Let them sell the products.

Have fun...remember this is fun. RELAX and just laugh when you make a mistake...we all do it.

chefmelly said:
Hi. I have a flier for you. Email me so I can forward it to you [email protected]
Is there anyway you could email me a copy also? I will be doing a mystery show in May and will be needing one.

Thanks

Mystery ShowWhat is a mystery show? I am new and have never heard of this before.

A Mystery Host show is just like any other show, but is normally held by you. Like have an Open House or a Catalog show, you collect all the orders, etc. Instead of you being the host, you are "raffling off" the chance for someone else to be the host, for example, for everyone that places an order, you put their name in a bowl, then select one person to receive all the free products, the discount, the half price items earned, the monthly host special and the 10% off for a year. So even tho you had the show, someone else gets the benefits. This is a great way to fill in a dead spot in your calendar, and the person that wins, didn't have to have a show in their home.

Mystery Host Show InviteI have a great little postcard size invitation I made up for Mystery Host Shows - but it is in Publisher. If anyone would like a copy, please e-mail me. You must have Publisher to open this file - unfortunately Publisher files cannot be read by any other computer program (at least any I have found)

I will try to re-create it in Word. If I can - I will post it to the board.

Lisa Schulteis
Future Director
Consultant # 414493
[email protected]

Thank you ChefLoriG for the explaination. :eek:)

Lisa I would LOVE to have a copy of your postcard invitation. I need to learna ll of the programs we have on our coputer and start making flyers and things. I have paint shop pro 9 and can barely make anything with it :eek: also have all of the offive programs that probably have only been opened a few times, including publisher. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie

[email protected]

boy oh boy my typos are bad tonight..lol

Mystery Host InviteHere is an invite for a Mystery Host show. (I am not the original author of this)

hth,
Jenn

Attachments

• Mystery Host INVITE.doc
    103 KB · Views: 891

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party where one lucky guest will be chosen at random to receive all the host rewards. It's a fun and exciting opportunity for everyone to win!

How do I participate in a Mystery Host Show?

To participate in a Mystery Host Show, simply attend the party and place an order. For every purchase you make, you will receive one entry into the drawing to be the Mystery Host. The more you buy, the higher your chances of winning!

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show is a great way to get your friends and family together for a fun and interactive party. Not only will you have the chance to win all the host rewards, but you will also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

How is the winner of the Mystery Host chosen?

The winner of the Mystery Host is chosen at random from all the party guests who placed an order. The more orders a guest places, the higher their chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host.

What are the rewards for the Mystery Host?

The Mystery Host will receive all the host rewards from the party, which can include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. The rewards will be based on the total sales of the party and can add up to significant savings on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies