• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: Get Your Invite Now!

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a party where the host/hostess is kept a secret until the end and guests have a chance to win hostess rewards. To get an invite, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or join their VIP group on social media. During the show, guests can shop for products and each purchase earns them an entry into a drawing for the hostess rewards. Attending a Mystery Host Show gives you the opportunity to shop for high-quality products and win free products and discounts. The winner of the hostess rewards is determined by a random name generator at the end of the show.
PC Debbie
I am thinking of having a "Mystery Host" show in May in conjunction with HWC. Does anyone have an invite they would like to share with me for a Mystery Host show. Thanks in advance.

i am doing a hwc mystery host catalog show. i offer it to past hosts as well as anyone at shows i am doing now. hope this helps

Attachments

• hwccatalog show.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 538
Hi there! I think a Mystery Host show sounds like a great idea for May. I don't have an invite to share, but I would definitely be interested in attending the show if you end up hosting it. Keep us updated on the details!

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a unique type of party where the host/hostess is kept a secret until the end, and all guests have a chance to win the hostess rewards and benefits.

2. How do I get an invite to a Mystery Host Show?

You can get an invite to a Mystery Host Show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and requesting to be added to their guest list. You can also join a consultant's VIP group on social media to stay updated on upcoming shows.

3. How does the Mystery Host Show work?

During the show, guests will have the opportunity to shop for Pampered Chef products and place orders. For every purchase made, guests will receive an entry into the drawing to win the hostess rewards. The more you shop, the higher your chances of winning!

4. What are the benefits of attending a Mystery Host Show?

Attending a Mystery Host Show gives you the chance to not only shop for high-quality kitchen products, but also the chance to win free products and discounts through the hostess rewards. It's a fun and exciting way to shop!

5. How is the winner of the hostess rewards determined?

At the end of the show, the consultant will use a random name generator to select the winner from all the entries. The winner will then receive the hostess rewards based on the total sales from the show. It could be you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies