1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Mystery Host

1. JDooley

JDooley Member

I am doing my first mystery host show this month, and I have a couple of questions to make sure everyone gets the benefits. I "think" I know how to enter into P3 but want to make sure I am doing this right
    I will enter myself in as the host and each of the others in as co-hosts and divide the benefits as normal… ok this is where my confusion is, how does it figure in FPV? Normally it just takes it off of the host first $xx amount how do I divide this up?
    Thanks for your help.
    Jessica

Jul 15, 2009
  2. mmajmi

mmajmi Novice Member Gold Member

how many people are you planning to divide between?

And when you have a co-host, P3 gives you the option on the right side to apply whatever amount towards the free product for the host & co-host.

What I am not sure about is if you can have more than 2 people co-host.

Jul 15, 2009
  3. JDooley

JDooley Member

i got the flyer through here I think it is divided like this
    I did not realize with the Co-host you could divide the FPV! that is helpfull!
    2 people split the FPV- since there is extra value this month
    4 people will get 1/2 off item
    1 person the 60% off SS Bowls
    1 person the 30% off entire order.

Jul 15, 2009
  4. JDooley

JDooley Member

Anyone else have any ideas on how to do this correctly? I am trying this because I am VERY pregnant and can’t carry everything in and out anymore, just trying to make life a bit easier on me and still grow my business.

Jul 16, 2009
Have something to add?