• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Mystery Shows & Raffles: P3 & Guarantees Explained

In summary, our upline is trying to boost sales by giving away 1,000 free shows to our contacts. We are doing it as a way to boost sales, but guests could be upset if they don't win. We list co-hosts on the show and give out rewards to all guests.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Okay so my upline sent out emails to our contacts about mystery host shows raffling the benefits of a 1,000 show. I have 10 contacts that are each to get $100 in orders and if they get $150 or more it puts their name in the drawing again. We are supposed to draw for the free product, half priced, deep covered baker, and discount. How do I do this in P3 and all of the people involved keep their guarantees? Do I enter each host as a separate show and enter the discount that way? Like if Susy Hostess has 200 in orders and wins the free product do I put the free product as a consultant gift and pay it with my debit card? Sorry I've never done this before...

When I do a mystery host show, I only draw two winners at the most. They split all the host benefits. I don't mess around with awarding more of the host rewards than that because it can get sticky - exactly like you said - because of warranties and stuff like that. So, I just do two and list them as cohosts on the show.

I agree with Becky - I do mine the same way - it makes it fun to be chosen as the mystery host and I've never had anyone upset that they didn't win. I also give all my guests at my mystery host shows a SB and raffle off some little prizes. They are a lot of fun! Good luck!

why did your upline send emails to your contacts?

pamperedlinda said:
why did your upline send emails to your contacts?

Hmmmm, that was my question too.:confused:

Our upline as a group sent it individually to each of our own contacts. We are doing it as a way to boost SAT.

I thought you couldn't have a co-host when it is a catty show??

1. What is a Mystery Show and how does it work?

A Mystery Show is a fun and interactive way for you to host a Pampered Chef party with your friends. The host will invite guests to the party and each guest will purchase a P3 product (a Pampered Chef product priced at $10 or higher). The host will then receive all the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts, based on the total sales from the party.

2. What is a Raffle and how do I participate?

A Raffle is a chance for guests to win a Pampered Chef product or a discount on their purchase. Guests can enter the raffle by purchasing a P3 product or by booking a party with the host. Winners will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the party.

3. What are P3 products and how are they different from other Pampered Chef products?

P3 products are specially selected Pampered Chef products that are priced at $10 or higher. These products are great for hosting parties because they are more affordable for guests to purchase, and they also count towards the host's party sales and benefits.

4. What is the guarantee for hosting a Mystery Show?

The guarantee for hosting a Mystery Show is that the host will receive at least $15 in free products, regardless of the total party sales. This is a great way to ensure that the host benefits from hosting the party, even if the sales are lower than expected.

5. What is the guarantee for hosting a Raffle?

The guarantee for hosting a Raffle is that the host will receive at least 10% of the total party sales in free products. For example, if the party sales are $500, the host will receive at least $50 in free products. This is a great way to reward the host for their efforts in hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • amgreen66