• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with a Mystery Host Show? Post Flyers Here!

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end. All orders placed during the show are entered into a drawing, and the winner becomes the "mystery host" and receives all the host benefits. To host a Mystery Host Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for information and materials. It is possible to invite friends who live far away through an online show. Promoting the show can be done through flyers, social media, and personal invitations. The main benefit of hosting a Mystery Host Show is the chance to win host benefits, as well as a fun and unique way to gather friends and family for a Pampered Chef party.
PamperedPrincess74
Not too long ago, someone had posted a flyer or invitation regarding their Mystery Host show. I can't find the file now. Can some of you post their Mystery Host flyers again so I can get ideas on how to do mine (Coming up in December)

Thanks!

Do an Advanced Search for mystery host and limit the search to theme shows. That'll pull the most while weeding out much of the small talk postings. Look for the posts that have a paperclip associated with it. That tells you there is an actual attachment of a flyer or invitation, etc.

Halloween Mystery HostHere's the one I've been working on!

Attachments

• Halloween Mystery Host.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 521

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end of the show. All orders placed during the show are entered into a drawing, and the winner becomes the "mystery host" and receives all the host benefits.

How do I host a Mystery Host Show?

To host a Mystery Host Show, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful show.

Can I invite friends who live far away to a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, you can invite friends who live far away to a Mystery Host Show. Your consultant can set up an online show where your friends can place orders and be entered into the drawing for the host benefits.

How do I promote my Mystery Host Show?

You can promote your Mystery Host Show by posting flyers in your community, sharing the event on social media, and personally inviting friends and family. Your consultant may also have additional tips and resources for promoting your show.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

The main benefit of hosting a Mystery Host Show is the chance to win all the host benefits, which can include free and discounted products. It is also a fun and unique way to get friends and family together for a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • shuttermonster