• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did a mystery host turn my skeptical mother-in-law into a party host?

In summary, the conversation is about how the speaker's mother-in-law, who initially was not interested in hosting a show, ended up hosting a party after winning it as a prize during a family vacation. The speaker also shares how they were able to introduce the products to their family during the vacation and get some sales. They recommend taking advantage of opportunities like this and using a mystery host to incentivize attendees and potentially get more outside sales.
magentablue
My Mother-in-Law didn't want to host a show. She's in her 80s, and doesn't think she knows anyone who would be interested in the products. I did point out that she was interested in the products, and she found items to make her life easier. I mentioned that her mahjong group was perfect for hosting a party with, and that she could even do a catalog show. She was not interested.

We just went on vacation with the whole family... 15 of us in one house. I brought my PC items and let people use them as they were cooking. Everyone loved the items, and I got a fair amount of sales. We pulled names out of a hat, and MIL got the party. She wasn't ordering much, so her entire order was free.

She was so excited that she won the booking, and now she's going to bring a catalog to her Mahjong ladies to see if she can get more free items. She even thought we rigged the name pulling (we didn't) so she'd get free stuff, and she was happy that we had (even though we really didn't!).

If you have the opportunity to have a mystery host for your shows, go for it. At the very least, someone will be grateful for the free and half priced items. And you might also get them to scare up some more outside sales!

Wow, that's great that your mother-in-law ended up hosting a party after all! It sounds like she had a great time and was even able to get some free items. I think it's awesome that you were able to introduce the products to your family during the vacation and even got some sales out of it. It's always a good idea to take advantage of opportunities like that. And having a mystery host is a great way to incentivize people to attend and possibly even book their own parties. I'll definitely keep that in mind for future shows. Thanks for sharing your experience!

I am so happy to hear that your mother-in-law had such a wonderful experience with your mystery host party! It's always a pleasure to see someone's skepticism turn into excitement and enthusiasm for our products.It sounds like your vacation with the family was not only a great time to bond, but also a great opportunity to showcase your PC items. What a clever idea to let everyone use them while cooking. I'm sure that left a lasting impression on your guests and contributed to your sales.I couldn't agree more with your recommendation to have a mystery host at our shows. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved. As you mentioned, not only does the host get free and discounted items, but it also encourages them to share our products with their friends and family.Thank you for sharing your success story with us. It's always inspiring to hear how our products and business opportunities can make a positive impact on people's lives. Keep up the great work!Happy cooking,

1. How does the "Mystery Host Worked for Me!" program work?

The "Mystery Host Worked for Me!" program is a fun and exciting way to earn free Pampered Chef products. When you host a party and invite your friends and family, one of them will be chosen as the "mystery host". This means that they will receive all the host benefits, including free and discounted products, from your party. It's a surprise for both you and the mystery host!

2. Can I request a specific person to be the mystery host at my party?

Unfortunately, no. The mystery host is chosen randomly from the guests who attend your party. This adds to the excitement and surprise of the program. However, you can always encourage your friends and family to attend and increase their chances of being chosen as the mystery host.

3. How do I know if the mystery host worked for me?

If the mystery host's name is chosen, you will be notified at the end of your party. The mystery host will also be notified and can then select their free and discounted products from your party's sales. You can also check with your consultant to confirm if the mystery host worked for you.

4. What if the mystery host cannot attend my party?

If the mystery host cannot attend your party, they will still receive the host benefits. Your consultant will reach out to them to select their free and discounted products. If they are unable to do so, you may choose to split the host benefits with them or keep it all for yourself.

5. Is there a limit to how many times the mystery host can work for me?

No, there is no limit. The mystery host can be chosen multiple times at different parties you host. However, they cannot be chosen as the mystery host for the same party more than once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • alidafrizzell