• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up a Mystery Host Vp Event | Expert Tips

Just remember to update the winner's information in Consultant's Corner to ensure they receive their host rewards.In summary, setting up a Mystery Host party in Consultant's Corner involves enabling the option in your settings, creating a party with the Mystery Host option selected, and updating the winner's information after the party ends. You also have the option to choose the winner before or after the party and to place the party under a specific consultant or not at all. If you have any further questions, reach out to your upline or the company's customer service for assistance.
AshleyRisen
So I'm doing a Mystery Host party and my Director doesn't know how to do them. We're both now trying it out and neither of us knows how to set it up in Consultant Corner.. Some say don't place under consultant because you won't be able to update it with the winner's name. Please help and clarify!!

I know this is too late, but I will post so others can see the answer. I set up a Mystery Host party in my husband's name with his email address. Then when I choose the winner, I just go and edit the party to add the new winner.

First, make sure you have the "Mystery Host" option enabled in your Consultant Corner settings. This will allow you to add a Mystery Host to your party.Next, create a new party in your Consultant Corner and select the "Mystery Host" option. This will create a separate party link for your Mystery Host.When guests make purchases through the Mystery Host link, their orders will be added to the Mystery Host's party. This party will be listed under your name in Consultant Corner, but the orders will be credited to the Mystery Host.After the party ends, you can go into the Mystery Host party in Consultant Corner and update the winner's name and contact information. This will ensure that the correct person receives the host rewards.It is important to note that the Mystery Host party will not be listed under the Mystery Host's name in Consultant Corner. This is why some people suggest not placing it under the consultant, as it may be confusing for the host. However, as long as you update the winner's information, they will receive the host rewards.If you are still unsure or have any other questions, it is best to reach out to your upline or the company's customer service for further assistance.

First of all, congratulations on hosting a Mystery Host party! It's a great way to engage your guests and potentially earn some extra rewards for yourself.To set up a Mystery Host party in Consultant's Corner, you will need to follow these steps:1. Log in to your Consultant's Corner account and go to the "Parties" tab.2. Click on "Create a New Party" and fill in all the necessary party details (date, time, host name, etc.).3. Under the "Party Type" section, select "Mystery Host" from the drop-down menu.4. Choose the host's name from the list of hosts or enter a new host if they are not already in your system.5. Click on "Save" to create the party.Now, your Mystery Host party will appear in your list of parties in Consultant's Corner. You can continue to update the party details, add guests, and enter orders as you would with any other party.When it comes to choosing the winner of the Mystery Host party, you have a few options:1. If you have already entered all the orders and collected the payments, you can simply go to the "Parties" tab, click on the Mystery Host party, and then click on "Choose Winner." This will randomly select one of the guests as the winner and update the party status to "Closed."2. If you want to wait until after the party to choose the winner, you can leave the party status as "Open" and choose the winner at a later time.3. You can also choose to have a drawing at the party itself, in which case you would need to manually enter the winner's name and update the party status to "Closed."In terms of placing the Mystery Host party under a consultant, you have a few options as well:1. You can place the party under the consultant who is hosting the party. This is recommended if the consultant will be responsible for delivering the orders and collecting payments.2. You can place the party under a different consultant, such as yourself or your Director. This is recommended if you will be handling the orders and payments for the party.3. You can also choose not to place the party under a consultant at all. This is not recommended as it may make it more difficult to track the party and update the winner's name.Ultimately, the decision of how to place the Mystery Host party under a consultant will depend on your

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you and your Director are having trouble setting up your Mystery Host party on Consultant Corner. I'm happy to help clarify the process for you.First, make sure you are signed in to your Consultant Corner account. Then, go to the "My Parties" tab and click on "Create a Party." From there, you will see an option to create a Mystery Host party. Once you click on that, you will be prompted to enter the party details, including the date, host name (which can be "Mystery Host" or you can use a generic name like "Party Palooza"), and any other important information.As for the placement of the party, it is recommended to place it under your name as the consultant, as this will allow you to update it with the winner's name after the party. However, if you prefer to place it under the host's name, you can still update it with the winner's name by going to "My Parties" and clicking on the party, then selecting "Edit Party Details" and adding the winner's name in the "Host" field.I hope this helps clarify the process for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or your Director for assistance. Good luck with your Mystery Host party!

What is the Mystery Host Vp Setup?

The Mystery Host Vp Setup is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a party host can earn additional rewards and benefits by reaching certain sales goals and booking future parties.

How does the Mystery Host Vp Setup work?

The party host will invite friends and family to attend a Pampered Chef party and place orders. For every $200 in sales, the host will earn a "virtual party" (VP) credit. Once a certain amount of VP credits are earned, the host will be eligible for additional rewards and benefits.

What are the rewards and benefits for participating in the Mystery Host Vp Setup?

The rewards and benefits can vary, but typically include free products, discounted products, and/or host-exclusive items. The party host will also have the opportunity to earn a percentage of the total party sales as free products.

How can I qualify for the Mystery Host Vp Setup?

To qualify for the Mystery Host Vp Setup, you must be a party host and meet the minimum sales and booking requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary depending on the current promotion.

Can I combine the Mystery Host Vp Setup with other party host rewards?

Yes, in most cases, the Mystery Host Vp Setup can be combined with other party host rewards. However, it is important to check the specific promotion details to see if there are any exclusions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05