• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery Host Success - Learn from My $1500 Show!

In summary, Becky D. copied Lisa's email, which says that she is looking for 10 people to participate in her $1000 Mystery Host Show. If someone collects $100 in orders within 2 days, they will be entered into the drawing to win $100 in free product, $50 in free product, and a free scrapper. If someone collects $150 in orders, they will be entered into the drawing multiple times. The first 10 people to respond will be the ones who participate.
ahinchey
I just wanted to post a reminder of a great idea!
I finally did a Mystery host show (I've been with PC for a year -- but I was worried no-one would want to do it, ect.. and basically it would flop!) But my Oct. wasn't what I wanted and I am going on a trip, so I need to get things rolling.
Anyway, I copied Becky D. "My Version of the $1000 Mystery Host Show.... " (I'd link the thread but I can't figure out how...). Only downsized the prizes to what I have lying around my place~~ I had 7 people commit.
Soo I am closing tonight, and am sitting at 1500$ in guest sales!!! with 3 host orders to go!
This is my best show ever.... I am sooo excited :balloon:
So I've learned:
1) Try things! You just never now.
2) 3 of the "Mystery hosts" were people who were "no I'll never host!" but this appealed to them -- everyone likes a chance to win something for free.(I emailed everyone)
3) 2 of those host have since decide to host a cooking show!

Anyway, I just want to encourage those who've thought about it, but never gave it a try.
This is the perfect time of year!

That is terrific Alana! So glad it worked out for you!

I had to cancel/reschedule 7 out of my 9 September shows, and 2 October shows, because of a bout with pneumonia...so I'm actually thinking of doing this again for November myself!

Thank you for posting this..I was thinking about doing one for November.

I think I am going to go ahead and do that.

Thanks Becky! I hope that you are feeling better.
Definitely try again in Nov. with X-mas just around the corner people are willing to buy.
I think I might offer one in Nov. for those who missed the 1st one....

I think I'm going to do this in November since I have basically nothing on my calender right now!

Alana,
WOuld you be willing to share your email or the invite that you used??

I also have lots of product sitting around and this would make hubby thrilled if I could get some moved out of the house, lol.

Lisa

I really did copy (almost word for word) Becky D. with only minor modifications:
This is my email
"Looking for an excuse to buy Pampered Chef and SAVE BIG (or pay nothing at all)!

I need your help --- looking for the next Mystery Host! (and you will be well rewarded for helping me out!)

I am asking for 10 volunteers to participate in my $1000 Mystery Host Show!

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect just $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!, before tax and shipping) - you can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood, at events, family gatherings, and I can also set you up to send out an announcement online to friends and family.

I will collect all the orders from the 10, compile and tally them, and then draw names from the 10 participants for the Show Host Benefits.

Here is what that will look like:

10 people who collect $100 in orders -

One Person will win $100 in FREE Product
One Person will win $50 in FREE Product
Three People will win $20 in FREE Product, plus a FREE Scrapper (a value of 20$)
One Person will win A FREE Beaded SERVING SET, plus save 60% off any of our FORGED Cutlery KNIVES.
Four People will win 50% off ANY ONE product of their choice (including cookware sets, or any other product in the catalog!)

PLUS - each participant will receive a FREE gift from me valued at $10, AND 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order!

Gather $150 in orders and you will receive an extra chance in the drawing.
Secure a booking (or book your own show!) and you will also receive an extra chance

Respond by Oct 1st, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook plus another gift! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your Show Information to you ASAP!

I need all orders turned in by Oct 12th!

All orders will be shipped to me, and I will sort, pack, and label your orders for you & deliver them to you.

First 10 To Respond will fill the open spots!

Come On! Be Part of the FUN! (and I will greatly appreciate your assistance!)"

I attached the word version, cause it looks nicer.

The After 2 days, I resent it saying only had 3 spots left (which wasn't technically true -- but I've found people move faster when they think time is running out!), I got another 3 host doing that. I had the beaded serving sets and way too many scrappers -- The free gifts are the Appetizer cookbook, and not sure what I am giving with the SB, maybe a spice, I have a lot of those...
I am also giving a prize (small batter bowl) to the top sales, one to most bookings and one draw for the people who completely filled in the contact info for the orders (no sense getting orders with no contact info for leads:)).
I ended up drawing an extra 50$ in free product, and 2 more 60% off the knives. I used the left over FP for the batter bowls.

BTW - the response was much better then my open house -- which only drew friends and family...

Attachments

• Mystery Host -- Where are you.doc
    27 KB · Views: 791

What is the "Mystery Host -- Try One" promotion?

The "Mystery Host -- Try One" promotion is an exclusive opportunity for customers to earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It allows you to try our products and experience the benefits of hosting without committing to a full party.

How does the "Mystery Host -- Try One" promotion work?

Simply invite your friends and family to your home or online party and have them place orders using your unique party link. For every $15 in sales, you will earn one entry into the Mystery Host drawing. The more your guests order, the more chances you have to win!

What are the benefits of hosting a "Mystery Host -- Try One" party?

As the Mystery Host, you have the chance to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. You also have the opportunity to try our products and experience the fun of hosting a Pampered Chef party without any pressure or obligation.

When will the winner of the "Mystery Host -- Try One" promotion be announced?

The winner will be announced after the party closes and all orders have been processed. This usually takes about one week after the party date. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to claim their prizes.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't win the "Mystery Host -- Try One" promotion?

Yes, even if you do not win the Mystery Host drawing, you will still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party. These rewards can be used towards free products and discounts on your own personal purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • alidafrizzell