• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Stop N' Shop: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Kitchen Show

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant with only two weeks of experience and one kitchen show under their belt. They are planning to do a Mystery Host Stop n' Shop and have a few questions. They are unable to borrow anything from their recruiter or director and are wondering what type of displays they can make with the products in their starter kit. They also ask if this event will count as a kitchen show and if they should do a demo. They are considering ordering supplies but are unsure if they will arrive in time. Overall, they are excited to be a part of the PC family.
ChefSandi
I am a new consultant (have had the SS kit for 2 weeks and have done one kitchen show with another scheduled for this week), and I am planning to do a Mystery Host Stop n' Shop next Saturday. I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping you guys can help me with...

1) I only have my SS kit and because I am out of town (back home visiting family), I can't borrow anything from my recruiter or director. I am planning on having food, but I also wanted to have some gift displays set up for people to see and to get ideas. I know I can make the food ahead of time and have it in the small oval baker and on the stone, but what type of displays could I do with the other products in the SS kit? Should I make up a mix to put in the batter bowl or are those only for the small batter bowl? What would YOU do to make displays look nice?

2) Will this count as a kitchen show since there is food involved and it is in a home or do I need to do some type of a demo for it to count?

3) If I were to order some supplies today (cookie booklets, an EAD for myself and possibly an EAD to give away in the drawing), would they arrive before the Stop n' Shop or would that be too big of a risk?

Thank you for any advice! I have LOVED this site and have learned so much here!!

Hi there!
Congrats on starting your PC business! It sounds like you're off to a good start. I think those gift mixes in the batter bowl really only work on the small batter bowl. Although you could double it for a really big batch just so people can see what it looks like. Since you have the starter kit, I would display that. Maybe spruce it up with some holiday-type decorations.

If you were going to order the EAD on a supply order (I don't know if you can order two??), they seem to ship out supply orders REALLY fast. I usually get mine a couple days later, although I live pretty close to the home office. I would think it's worth a shot and hopefully you'd get it by the end of next week.

And definitely count it as a kitchen show. YOu probably will end up doing some demos because you'll tell people how you made your recipe(s) and show them how to use some of the products you have out. Plus you're spending money on the ingredients to do the recipes anyway.

Good luck with it! ANd welcome to the PC family! :)

Hi there! Congrats on starting your Pampered Chef journey and planning your first Mystery Host Stop n' Shop! Here are my thoughts on your questions:1) For your displays, you can definitely use the products in your SS kit to showcase different recipes and ideas. You can use the batter bowl to make a dip or mix, and the small batter bowl to make a single serving dessert. You can also use the Quick-Stir Pitcher to make a drink mix or lemonade. For other products, you can use the Trifle Bowl to display a layered dessert or salad, and the Food Chopper to chop up some veggies for a dip or salsa. And don't forget about the cutting boards and knives for prepping your food! As for making displays look nice, I would suggest using a nice tablecloth or runner, and arranging the products in an appealing way with some recipe cards or pictures of finished dishes. You can also use some of the products to hold other products, like using the batter bowl to hold some of the small tools or using the trifle bowl to hold some of the smaller bowls or plates.2) Yes, this would count as a kitchen show since there is food involved and it is in a home. As long as you have at least four buying guests, it will count as a show and you can earn host benefits.3) It's hard to say for sure if your supplies would arrive in time for the Stop n' Shop, but it's definitely worth a shot to order them now. You can also check with your recruiter or director to see if they have any supplies you can borrow or if they can expedite your order to make sure it arrives in time.I hope this helps and good luck with your show! Let us know how it goes. And don't forget to utilize the resources on this site and reach out to your fellow consultants for support and advice. We're all here to help each other succeed!

What is the "Mystery Host Stop N' Shop" event?

The "Mystery Host Stop N' Shop" is a special event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products and be entered into a drawing to win the host rewards.

How does the "Mystery Host Stop N' Shop" work?

During the event, guests can place orders for Pampered Chef products through the designated host's party link. For every $35 spent, the guest will receive one entry into the drawing for the host rewards.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Mystery Host Stop N' Shop" event?

Anyone can participate in the event by placing an order through the host's party link. However, only those who live in the host's designated area are eligible to win the host rewards.

What are the host rewards for the "Mystery Host Stop N' Shop" event?

The host rewards will vary depending on the total sales from the event. The more sales generated, the higher the host rewards will be. The host will also have the opportunity to purchase discounted products based on the total sales from the event.

When will the winner of the host rewards be announced?

The winner of the host rewards will be announced within 24-48 hours after the event ends. The host will be contacted directly and will have one week to redeem their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies