• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Feedback: Hosting a Successful Mystery Host Show in January

In summary, a consultant is looking for feedback on hosting a Mystery Host show. Based on recent experience, they recommend inviting people in the neighborhood, using the new web tools for easier tracking, promoting the Mystery Host aspect, offering incentives for booking future shows, keeping the invites short and simple, and following up with guests after the show. The consultant also notes that the Mystery Host show was a success and a great way to engage with customers and increase sales.
esavvymom
Staff member
Has anyone done a Mystery Host show lately? What worked, what didn't work?

I need a show for January to remain a consultant. I'm thinking of doing one on the 26th of this month (Jan). I know it's short notice, but really was just thinking of inviting folks in my neighborhood. I live quite a ways from my friends (30+ miles).

I know the general idea, just looking for some experience-feedback...especially with regards to the new system.
I haven't switched to the web tools yet, so I'm thinking I had better stick with P3 to get going at least.

Any invites you really liked that weren't TOO wordy?

Last edited:
Bummer....no one has had any recent experience?

Thanks!I recently did a Mystery Host show in October and it was a huge success. Here are some things that worked for me:1. Inviting people in my neighborhood: This was a great idea because it made it easier for people to attend since they didn't have to travel far. It also helped me reach out to potential new customers who may not have been able to attend a show at a friend's house.2. Using the new web tools: I highly recommend switching to the new web tools for your show. It makes the process so much easier and more streamlined. I found it much easier to keep track of orders and host rewards using the new system.3. Promoting the Mystery Host aspect: I made sure to emphasize that one lucky guest would win all the host rewards from the show. This created a lot of excitement and made people more likely to attend and place orders.4. Offering incentives for booking a show: I offered an extra entry into the Mystery Host drawing for anyone who booked a show with me. This helped me to book a few more shows for the following months.5. Keeping the invites short and simple: I used a simple graphic with the date, time, and location of the show, as well as a brief description of what to expect. I also included a link to RSVP and a note about the Mystery Host aspect.6. Following up with guests: I made sure to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and remind them to place their orders before the deadline. This helped to increase sales and ensure that everyone who attended had a chance to win the host rewards.Overall, the Mystery Host show was a great success and I would definitely do it again. It was a fun and exciting way to engage with customers and increase sales. Good luck with your show!

What is a "Mystery Host Show"?

A "Mystery Host Show" is a type of home party where the host remains anonymous until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase at the show are entered into a drawing to become the "Mystery Host" and earn the host rewards.

How does the "Mystery Host" earn rewards?

The "Mystery Host" earns rewards based on the total sales of the party. This can include free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. The more sales made at the party, the higher the rewards for the "Mystery Host".

Can guests still earn individual rewards at a "Mystery Host Show"?

Yes, guests can still earn their own rewards for making purchases at a "Mystery Host Show". All purchases count towards the total sales of the party, which can help increase the rewards for both the "Mystery Host" and individual guests.

How is the "Mystery Host" chosen?

The "Mystery Host" is chosen at random through a drawing at the end of the party. All guests who made a purchase at the show are entered into the drawing, and the winner is announced at the end of the event.

Can I host a "Mystery Host Show" online?

Yes, with the rise of virtual parties, Pampered Chef now offers the option to host a "Mystery Host Show" online. Guests can make purchases through a designated party link and still be entered into the drawing for the "Mystery Host" rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies