• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Shows: Tips and Templates for a Successful Event"

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a party where the host's name is kept a secret until the end, allowing them to receive benefits without guests knowing who they are. To become a Mystery Host, one can simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and inform them of their preference. As a Mystery Host, one can still earn rewards like free and discounted products. The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from the party guests, adding an element of surprise. If the Mystery Host is unable to host, they can transfer their rewards or donate them to a charity.
Tracie
Gold Member
Does anyone have some good Mystery Host Letters/Fliers. I have a new consultant that will be having one & all the fliers I had in my computer have seemed to disappeared.

I'm looking for an invite, ways to earn tickets, & or what is raffled off.

Thank you in advance!:chef:

Check on here in the "Files" and put in Mystery Host and it brings up a bunch. If not, I can email you some.

Thank you. I will look through those. I tried a search, but not under files. Thanks!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host's name is kept a secret until the end of the party. The host will still receive all the benefits of hosting, such as free products and discounts, but the guests won't know who the host is until the end.

How do I become a Mystery Host?

To become a Mystery Host, simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to have a Mystery Host Show. The consultant will keep your name a secret and reveal it at the end of the party.

Can I still earn rewards as a Mystery Host?

Yes, as a Mystery Host, you can still earn all the same rewards as a regular host. This includes free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen randomly from all the guests who attend the party. This adds an element of surprise and excitement to the party for both the guests and the host.

What happens if the Mystery Host doesn't want to host a party?

If the Mystery Host is unable to host a party, they can transfer their rewards to another guest at the party or choose to donate them to a charity of their choice. The consultant will work with the Mystery Host to find a solution that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dulice_guy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies