• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know About Mystery Host Shows? Learn More Here!

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of a mystery host show, where the hostess benefits are awarded to a random guest instead of the actual host. This is a popular way for consultants to build their own kit or earn rewards for hosting their own show. It is also mentioned that consultants cannot be both the host and the consultant.
rperales
I was wondering what a mystery host show is. My first superstarter month is December and I am looking for more bookings. Right now I have 2. This is also the month to earn new spring products so I would like to get my sales way up. I am also doing a craft fair on the 10th. So I am hoping for some sales and booking off of that.

Regina

When you host your own show/open house, most do a drawing where if you spend X dollars, you get entered in the drawing and at the end of the night, you choose a name from that drawing and that person gets all of the hostess benefits. Hope that makes sense, good luck!

so if you are the actual host and the pampered chef consultant does that mean you still get the free stuff (dependant on sales).

I'm doing a male only party, and it's for Christmas pressies for their wives, but that would be an awesome way to do it...have a draw for free stuff and then I think we'll have more people commit to coming!

Consultant as hostIf you are the consultant (receiving commission from the sales) you cannot be the host (receive free products). You have to be one or the other. That's why the mystery host works so well. You can be the consultant and award all the host benefits to some poor unsuspecting recipeient :D People love that! They do none of the work but receive the benefits!

Consultant as the hostYou can be the Consultant and host your own show AND get all of the rewards for hosting a show. That is how I was able to build my kit when I first started over a year ago and that is what I have had some of my recruits do this year. :D

So it's up to you, you can host the show and give away the rewards, or you can use them to help build your own kit. :D

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase at the party will be entered into a drawing to win the host rewards and become the "mystery host".

2. How can I become the mystery host?

To become the mystery host, you must attend the party and make a purchase. Each purchase made at the party will earn you one entry into the drawing. The more you buy, the higher your chances of winning the host rewards and becoming the mystery host!

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

The biggest benefit of hosting a Mystery Host Show is the chance to win all the host rewards without having to do any of the work! You also get to have a fun and unique party experience with your friends and family.

4. Can I host a Mystery Host Show online?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host Show online! Our consultants can help you set up an online party where your guests can make purchases and be entered into the drawing for the host rewards. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party.

5. How long does a Mystery Host Show last?

The length of a Mystery Host Show can vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of time it takes for everyone to make their purchases. On average, a Mystery Host Show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best time frame for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66