• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show Success: Over $600 in Sales & 5 Bookings!

In summary, the speaker hosted a Mystery Host Show and had a great turnout of 19 attendees. They used various incentives to encourage participation and ended up with sales over $600. The mystery host received all the benefits and the speaker also got 5 bookings. This boosted their end-of-month sales and helped them earn commission money for an upcoming conference. Overall, it was a successful event and the speaker plans to do it again in the future.
Brandy Gail
I am so excited, I hosted a Mystery Host Show tonight at my house and it turned out GREAT. I sent out around 60 flyers to people I know and had 19 to attend. I gave tickets for different things like RSVP, Show up on time, Bring a friend, place order, book July or Aug show, etc. And at the end of the kitchen show I drew a ticket after all of the orders had been calculated and that person was the mystery host. I also gave a few small gifts away for like bringing a friend. The sales ended up being over $600 and the mystery host got all the benefits and everyone had a great time & got to eat alot of PC recipes that I made ahead. I will definately do it again sometime. It really boosted my end of month June sales to get free fall products. I have sold over $2400 this month, that commission money will help for conferance. :D

Hope everyone else has done as well as I have this month.

Oh forgot to mention I also got 5 bookings!!! ;)

Congratulations! You had a great June!

Barb

Clarification on "mystery host"I THINK I know what Mystery host shows are ... just checking. Is that where you do the host part as far as inviting, purchasing ingredients, etc... but then you pull a name from a drawing of those who attend, and then enter that person as the host, giving her/him the host rewards? If that's right, I assume you have the orders sent to your home, and you sort and deliver them (?) I heard about this before, but forget the details. THANKS!
Valerie M :)

Yep, you have it right. Some people do a couple drawings and split up the host benefits so more people can "win." :)

Wow, that sounds like an amazing Mystery Host Show! Congratulations on such a successful event and reaching your sales goals for the month. It's great to hear that you were able to use creative incentives to get people excited and engaged during the show. And getting 5 bookings is fantastic - that will definitely keep your business going strong. Keep up the great work and best of luck at conference!

1. How do I qualify for the mystery host show?

To qualify for the mystery host show, you must have a minimum of $600 in sales and at least 5 bookings. This means that your total sales from the show must be at least $600, and you must have at least 5 guests who book their own parties with you. These requirements must be met before the show ends.

2. How do I increase my chances of reaching $600 in sales?

A great way to increase your sales is to promote the mystery host show to your friends, family, and social media followers. You can also offer special discounts or incentives for guests who make a purchase during the show. Another tip is to showcase the top-selling products and share your personal favorites with your guests.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for the mystery host show?

Yes, as the host of the mystery host show, you will still earn host rewards based on the total sales of the show. This means that if the show reaches $600 in sales, you will earn 10% of the sales in free products, plus discounts on additional items.

4. How do I keep track of my sales and bookings for the mystery host show?

We recommend using our online party planner tool to keep track of your sales and bookings. This tool allows you to easily track your progress and send reminders to your guests. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance in tracking your show's success.

5. When will I find out if I am the mystery host?

The mystery host will be revealed after the show ends and all sales and bookings have been verified. Your consultant will contact you to let you know if you have been selected as the mystery host and to discuss your rewards. Keep an eye on your email or phone for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • alidafrizzell