• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost Interest in My Mystery Host Event?

In summary, the speakers discussed hosting a mystery host show as a creative way to engage past hosts and offer incentives for new orders. One speaker shared their success with the concept, while another offered advice on how to increase participation and success. Despite a recent slump in sales, the speakers remained hopeful and encouraged others to try the mystery host show as a potential solution.
ChefVicki
Hi All,
You all have such great ideas and insight that I wanted to get your opinion on this. I couldn't do a regular open house so I decided to do an E-mail or call in Mystery host. I sent out about 45 e-mails offering to give away the host benefits, 1 order you got 1 ticket, orders over 50 dollars, you got 2 tickets, any show booking you got 4 tickets at a chance to win.
I got ONE e-mail about it and it wasn't even a real order she wanted to see a catalog. I have given them until tomorrow to order but hey with no orders I am not very hopeful. Does anyone have a suggestion? I thought about e-mailing everyone a reminder, I just don't know what to do. I have been in a real slump for the last 6-8 months and have tried several things all of which have flopped.
Thanks so much for any help you can give-
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Virginia

My mystery host show!:D Hi Vicki! I did a mystery host party last night for all my past hosts. I had 15+ people in the room and 3 of them brought guests who ordered. I really just wanted to have a thank-you night and give door prizes and I gave away 2 sets of the Stainless Steel Bowls. I wanted to give the people something to work towards. (I got a lot of prizes from my director who had earned the stuff and had doubles). I've attached the flyers for you to get an idea from. Right now the show is at $710 and my aunt won the free products AND the half-price options. She of course was so excited and I'm actually very happy she won b/c she was the only one who brought over $100 in orders so she got 7 more tickets than everyone else. It was a great show, most everyone brought their favorite dish to share and it was a nice way to say thanks. I also gave away the 60% off special to someone and my highest show host won that item. Her show in June was $1547. :D I know that everyone had a great time and look forward doing it next year.
Oh, by the way, November was my 8th month of doing PC so it still can be done. I also had a show on Monday Nov. 28th so I'll be turning that show in December so right now, I already have $1300 to turn in! YEAH FREE PRODUCTS!!!!! :D

Attachments

• You are invited to my Pampered Chef Party1.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Mystery Host INVITE good.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 535
I've never held a mystery host show myself, but I know how you feel about the lack of response. I would say go ahead and send reminder e-mails or even do a few reminder phone calls. This time of year, it is easy to let things go by the wayside so a little reminder may do the trick. At this point, you may be able to offer the benefits to whoever gets you an order by the deadline you gave everyone. Anyway, good luck. I have been in a slump myself lately, too. Let me know if this goes over well in the end and I might give it a try.

You might try...giving everyone on your PP whose phone number you have a phone call as well. Anything is worth a try.

Beach, VAHi Vicki,I'm sorry to hear that your Mystery Host event didn't seem to generate much interest. It can be frustrating when our efforts don't seem to yield the results we hope for. However, don't lose hope just yet!One suggestion I have is to try promoting your Mystery Host event on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can create a catchy graphic or video to grab people's attention and generate more interest. You can also offer additional incentives for those who share your post or invite friends to join in on the event.Another idea is to reach out to your current customers and ask them to spread the word about your Mystery Host event. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool and your satisfied customers can help you reach a wider audience.Lastly, don't forget to follow up with those who received your email but haven't placed an order yet. Sometimes people need a gentle reminder or a little nudge to take action. You can also offer them a special deal or discount to entice them to place an order.I hope these suggestions help and don't give up! Keep trying new ideas and strategies to boost your sales. Best of luck!Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a "Mystery Host Show"?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end of the event. All the guests who make a purchase at the party will be entered into a drawing to become the host and earn rewards.

2. How does the "Mystery Host Show" work?

During the party, guests will have the opportunity to make purchases and earn entries into the drawing for the mystery host. At the end of the party, a winner will be randomly chosen and announced as the host. They will then receive all the rewards earned from the party based on the total sales amount.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I don't attend the "Mystery Host Show"?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by making a purchase through the host's party link or by placing an order with the host directly. Your purchase will still count towards the total sales and increase the chances of the host earning more rewards.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Mystery Host Show"?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show is a fun and exciting way to earn rewards and try out new Pampered Chef products. As the host, you also have the chance to earn exclusive host rewards, such as discounted and free products, based on the total sales of the party.

5. How can I promote my "Mystery Host Show" to increase attendance?

You can promote your Mystery Host Show through various channels, such as social media, email invitations, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for guests to attend, such as a free gift or a discount on their purchase. Additionally, you can create a sense of excitement by teasing the mystery host and their potential rewards leading up to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefAna