• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside All These Mystery Boxes?!

I can have the whole kitchen island cleared off with just a hot pad holder sitting in the middle and they will sit right on top of the hot pad holder.I know what I would do! I would empty then reseal each box. Cut various holes in them, several on the sides, one on top, one on the bottom and stack them back up with some holes connected to go through the box tower too! They would be lost in that thing forever and love every minute of it!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
8 hosts + 24 buying guests for my mystery show = 9 boxes! I've never had this many boxes delivered to my house!!

IMG_2401.jpg

I wasn't home when they were all delivered and DH called to tell me he even carted them all into the house for me. I haven't even started digging into the yet. I'll have to post pictures tomorrow after I drag everything out!

Look! A new kitty-tower!You should make brownies for your Fed-Ex driver! ;)

esavvymom said:
Look! A new kitty-tower!

You should make brownies for your Fed-Ex driver! ;)

That's what DH said after he put the cat on top!

Our Fed-Ex driver is a drop and dash driver. I never see him, he never rings the door bell. Usually it's only one or two boxes but DH happened to noticed as he was bringing the last box to the door so he couldn't even help him.

How is hubby doing having lost a room? :)

My cat would be in HEAVEN with 9 boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

darlinclem said:
How is hubby doing having lost a room? :)
Our kitchen is pretty big but when I told him it would be at least next weekend before they are all gone he told me they needed to go in my office. There is no way 9 boxes will fit in my office! I have to wait until next weekend because 2 of my hosts live an hour away but I will be up there next weekend so why waste a trip!
minirottie said:
My cat would be in HEAVEN with 9 boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm surprised they are playing with it more than they are. Although they did get this for Christmas so they are usually hanging out there.
IMG_2237.jpg

Last edited:
9 boxes!!! I submitted a very large show last year before I went to conference... my husband texts messages me while in chicago and says..."there are 15 boxes blocking the front door." Oops... guess I should have warned him :)

Have fun unpacking and sorting!

vanscootin said:
9 boxes!!! I submitted a very large show last year before I went to conference... my husband texts messages me while in chicago and says..."there are 15 boxes blocking the front door." Oops... guess I should have warned him :)

Have fun unpacking and sorting!

Too funny!!

GREAT picture!!

My one cat would be sleeping on the top one and loving it!

I bought a dvd player that didn't work over the holidays and had to wait over 2 weeks for the return label. So, the box sat waiting. My one cat adopted that as her new sleeping spot. She was there constantly - not kidding. I felt so bad taking it away from her once the label came in.

kam said:
GREAT picture!!

My one cat would be sleeping on the top one and loving it!

I bought a dvd player that didn't work over the holidays and had to wait over 2 weeks for the return label. So, the box sat waiting. My one cat adopted that as her new sleeping spot. She was there constantly - not kidding. I felt so bad taking it away from her once the label came in.

I can have the whole kitchen island cleared off with just a hot pad holder sitting in the middle and they will sit right on top of the hot pad holder. Note - my cats are allowed in the island but not any where near our food areas.

I know what I would do! I would empty then reseal each box. Cut various holes in them, several on the sides, one on top, one on the bottom and stack them back up with some holes connected to go through the box tower too! They would be lost in that thing forever and love every minute of it!

What is a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes?

A Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes is a unique type of party where guests have the chance to win prizes and discounts by purchasing one of nine boxes. Each box contains a different prize, but one of the boxes also holds the title of "Mystery Host" and the person who chooses that box will win the host rewards from the party.

How do I host a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes?

To host a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. The host will then invite guests and the consultant will provide the nine boxes for the party. The host will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party.

What types of prizes can be found in the nine boxes?

The prizes in the nine boxes can vary, but they could include Pampered Chef products, discounts on future purchases, or even free products. One box will also hold the "Mystery Host" title, which means the person who chooses that box will win the host rewards from the party.

How many people can participate in a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes?

There is no limit to the number of people who can participate in a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes. The more guests that attend and purchase boxes, the more chances there are to win prizes and discounts. It is recommended to invite as many people as possible to increase the fun and excitement of the party.

Can I participate in a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes without hosting the party?

Yes, anyone can participate in a Mystery Host Show - 9 Boxes without hosting the party. Simply attend the party and purchase one of the nine boxes to have a chance at winning prizes and discounts. However, if you are interested in hosting your own party and earning host rewards, you can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sprinklesteen