• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some easy and delicious recipes for hosting a party?

In summary, the conversation included discussions about different dishes served at a party, including Quick Turkey Chili, Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes, Fiesta Cheese Torta, Pecan Baked Brie, and Apple Nut Ring. There was also a question about the meaning of "putsy" and a mention of the word "bubbler" being a regional term for a drinking fountain in the Milwaukee area.
DebPC
Staff member
No demo just food, lots of products on display, door prizes, and fun.

Quick Turkey Chili was a big hit- added 1 can black and 1 can Chili beans with sauce and a little more Southwest Seasoning because I was having 22.

Warm Chocolate Mini Cakes- I made these ahead. I served them on the white handled platter. The cohcolate sauce really stiffened up because they sat out for a few hours and the cakes weren't warm. I made two batches for my guests. They tased good- but would have been better warm and kind of putsy. i personally wouldn't do them for a show. Spring Summer SB

Fiesta Cheese Torta- I loved being able to make this a day or two ahead of time. It was a little putsy but everyone loved it and it looks neat. I served it on the Cranberry Platter with tortilla chips.

Pecan Baked Brie- Everyone loved this and it it beyond easy and looks so appetizing. current SB.

Apple Nut Ring- I have been making this recipe my whole PC career. so good and so easy. I increase the recipe by 1/3 and make it in the rectangular baker- so there's always plenty.

What is putsy?

cmdtrgd said:
What is putsy?

slow and detailed

Did I spell it wrong?

I don't think so, I just hadn't heard the word before.

I wondered the same thing, but didn't want to be the first to ask :blushing:.

I guess it's a Wisconsin word!:D

Really- had no idea!

Yep. Most of the country doesn't know what a "bubbler" is either.

That I knew- but didn't know about putsy.

bethcooks4u said:
Yep. Most of the country doesn't know what a "bubbler" is either.

Alright, what is a bubbler? I also have never heard of putsy.!!

It's a public drinking fountain.

Like a regular water fountain? I never heard of that either. When you said fountain I pictured carbonated :yuck:. What is bubbly about it?? :confused:

The drinking fountain has water bubbling up from the spout (like a fountain) and the water looks like it's bubbling so it got the name "bubbler" and it became the common word for that item in the Milwaukee area.

What is a Mystery Host Recipe Review?

A Mystery Host Recipe Review is an exclusive opportunity for our Pampered Chef customers to try out a new recipe and provide feedback while also being entered into a drawing to win free products.

How do I participate in a Mystery Host Recipe Review?

To participate, simply sign up for the Mystery Host Recipe Review on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Once you sign up, you will receive the recipe and instructions on how to submit your feedback.

What are the benefits of participating in a Mystery Host Recipe Review?

By participating in a Mystery Host Recipe Review, you not only get to try out a new recipe and potentially win free products, but you also get to provide valuable feedback that helps us improve our products and recipes.

How often are Mystery Host Recipe Reviews held?

Mystery Host Recipe Reviews are held periodically throughout the year. Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on upcoming reviews.

Can I participate in a Mystery Host Recipe Review more than once?

Yes, you can participate in multiple Mystery Host Recipe Reviews. However, each review will have a different recipe and set of instructions, so be sure to sign up for each one separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni