• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Questions. Show Is Tomorrow.

In summary, people can enter the drawing multiple times by doing things like RSVPing, attending, placing an order, or bringing a friend. The host is chosen by drawing slips. If people want to enter more than once, they can do so by cutting up paper into small pieces and handing them out when they qualify.
MaryannNic
I am doing a mystery host show tomorrow, and at first I was thinking that I would just draw one name from the Thanks for joining us slips.

Now I see that people let people enter multiple times. How do you do that? Do you actually go out and buy tickets or just let them put their name on pieces of paper?

I'm stumped on the mechanics of the actual drawing method.

Also, do you just set the show up after the host has been decided? Or just set it up in your own name then change it later?

I'm starting to get really nervous, because this is going to be at my house and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. :yuck:

I have used tickets or pieces of paper. Doesn't really matter. And since it's an actual show at your house you could have two winners if you wanted. The main winner gets the free product and the second winner gets the host item and they both get the discount and you list them as co-hosts. It's completely up to you how you run it but you can give people lots of opportunities to get their name in the drawing. Once for RSVPing, once for attending, once for placing an order, once for bringing a friend, another time if their order is over $100, once for booking a show, etc - make it work for you and get you what you are looking for at the time. Do you want bookings - put their name in three times for booking a show in the next six weeks. Do you want sales - give them three chances for ordering more than $100. Totally up to you!

I do what Sharon does. Multiple chances. I cut up paper into small pieces and hand them out when they qualify.
Good Luck!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host is kept a surprise until the end of the show. This means that any guest who places an order at the show has the chance to be the host and earn all the rewards and benefits!

How does a Mystery Host Show work?

During a Mystery Host Show, guests can place orders just like a regular Pampered Chef party. At the end of the show, a random order number will be chosen and the guest who placed that order will be the mystery host and receive all the host rewards. The actual host of the party will also receive a special thank you gift for hosting the show.

Do I need to be present at the show to win as the Mystery Host?

No, you do not need to be present at the show to win as the Mystery Host. As long as you place an order, you will be eligible to be chosen as the Mystery Host. However, we do recommend attending the show as it is a fun and interactive way to learn about our products.

What are the rewards for being the Mystery Host?

The rewards for being the Mystery Host include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to host your own Pampered Chef party in the future to earn even more rewards. The exact rewards may vary depending on the total sales of the show.

Can I still earn rewards if I am not chosen as the Mystery Host?

Yes, even if you are not chosen as the Mystery Host, you can still earn rewards by placing an order at the show. All guests who place an order will receive the host benefits, which may include free products and discounts. Plus, you will also be supporting the Mystery Host in earning their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies