• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Hosting with pp3: Tips & Ideas

In summary, to set up a successful Mystery Host event, it is important to gather all necessary information from the host and participants, create packets with relevant materials and instructions, and track orders and payments. Shipping charges can vary depending on personal preference. It is helpful to use a spreadsheet to stay organized and consider offering incentives for participants. Collaboration and sharing ideas can lead to a successful event.
radmommy
Just wanting to know how everyone puts there Mystery Host into PP3. And things such as that. I have a flyer and all 10 participants. I just want to know where you all go from there. Packets, order forms, things like that. Do you charge each order shipping? Just lots of different ideas from everyone.

When I'm setting up a Mystery Host event, the first thing I do is make sure I have all of the information I need from my host and the other participants. That includes the address of the host, contact information for the other participants, and any special instructions for the event. Next, I create a packet for each participant that includes a flyer about the event, an order form, and instructions on how to submit their orders. I also include a prepaid shipping label in each packet so that they don't have to worry about paying for shipping. Once I have everything ready, I send out the packets and set a date for when everyone should turn in their orders. I also create a tracking document so that I can easily keep track of who has submitted their order and who hasn't. Finally, once all of the orders have been received, I tally them up, submit them to the host, and arrange for payment to the other participants. I hope this helps! Good luck with your Mystery Host event!

Hi there! Great question. When it comes to putting my Mystery Host into PP3, I usually start by creating a separate spreadsheet to keep track of all the participants and their orders. This helps me stay organized and makes it easier to calculate the total sales and determine the Mystery Host. As for the packets and order forms, I usually create a packet for each participant that includes a copy of the flyer, order form, and any extra information or incentives I want to include. In terms of shipping, I usually charge a flat rate for each order to cover the cost of shipping. However, I know some consultants choose to offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount or for the Mystery Host's order. It really depends on your preference and what works best for your business.I'm also curious to hear from others about their process for running a Mystery Host party. Do you have any tips or tricks that have worked well for you? Let's keep the conversation going and share our ideas!

1. What is Mystery Hosting with pp3?

Mystery Hosting with pp3 is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. Instead of the traditional in-person party, the hostess invites friends and family to shop online using a special link. The hostess earns free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party.

2. How does Mystery Hosting with pp3 work?

The hostess will receive a unique link to share with friends and family. When someone makes a purchase using that link, it will count towards the party's total sales. Once the party reaches a certain sales threshold, the hostess will earn free and discounted products.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Hosting with pp3 party?

First, be sure to invite a good mix of friends and family to the party. Consider hosting the party during a busy shopping season, such as before the holidays. Also, be sure to promote the party on social media and remind guests to use your unique link when making purchases.

4. Can I still earn hostess rewards with Mystery Hosting with pp3?

Yes, you can still earn hostess rewards with Mystery Hosting with pp3. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales from the party. The more sales, the more rewards you will receive.

5. Are there any special ideas or themes for a Mystery Hosting with pp3 party?

Absolutely! You can get creative with your party theme and activities. Some ideas include a virtual cooking class, a "mystery" themed party where guests guess which products will be discounted, or a "favorite things" party where guests share their favorite Pampered Chef products. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies