• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Rewards: When to Draw for Host Benefits at a Mystery Host Party

In summary, the best time to draw for host benefits at a mystery host party is towards the end of the party, after all guests have placed their orders. The host can still earn rewards even if they are not present at the party, but will need to provide their contact information and payment method. The rewards at a mystery host party are typically determined based on a percentage of the total sales. The host can use their rewards towards their own order or choose to share them with their guests. In the event of a tie for the mystery host drawing, the benefits will be split evenly between the tied hosts.
Jillybill
I'm hosting a Grand Opening that will be a Mystery Host party. My question is this - when do you do the draw for the host benefits. Before the orders are written down or after? I don't want people to get discouraged and order nothing if they don't win (thus making it a crappy prize for the hosts), but I also don't want to create a weird math situation by doing it after. Help please!

Also, if I do 1 person wins product credit, 1 person wins a half-off item, 1 person wins unlimited discount etc etc, is that a major headache to enter into Pampered Partner? Should I stick with one "hostess"?

Thanks!

When I host Mystery Host shows, everyone has to order before the prizes are given away. The winners' orders must stay to keep the benefits. The prizes are in addition to their original orders.

I pick two mystery hosts and make them co-hosts.

Ahhh, thank you that sounds wonderful! :)

1. When is the best time to draw for host benefits at a mystery host party?

The best time to draw for host benefits at a mystery host party is typically towards the end of the party, after all guests have had a chance to place their orders. This way, the host can maximize their rewards based on the total sales from the party.

2. Can the host still earn rewards if they are not present at the party?

Yes, the host can still earn rewards even if they are not present at the party. However, they will need to provide their contact information and payment method so that their rewards can be redeemed.

3. How are the rewards determined at a mystery host party?

The rewards at a mystery host party are typically determined based on a percentage of the total sales from the party. This percentage may vary depending on the specific party and host benefits offered by Pampered Chef.

4. Can the host use their rewards towards their own order?

Yes, the host can choose to use their rewards towards their own order or they can save them for a future purchase. The host can also choose to share their rewards with their guests as a thank you for attending the party.

5. What happens if there is a tie for the mystery host drawing?

In the event of a tie for the mystery host drawing, the host benefits will be split evenly between the tied hosts. This ensures that all hosts have an equal chance of earning rewards at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • mellowfairy