• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Mystery Show: Tips and Tricks for an Online Mom's Group

In summary, a "Mystery Host Online Show" is an online event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products and enter to win the host rewards. Participants simply need to click on the provided link and every purchase made using the link will count towards the host rewards. The host is determined by a random drawing at the end of the event and hosting a "Mystery Host Online Show" is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. Even if you don't win the "Mystery Host Online Show," you can still earn host rewards by hosting a traditional online show or party and using the sales from the "Mystery Host Online Show" to reach higher reward tiers.
minirottie
Has anyone done this before? I've read through a bunch of the old posts on the regular Mystery Host, but I was curious how I might try and do one with my online mom's group. I know of a few people in the group who want to buy things, so I thought I'd try and generate some more sales by doing this, if was possible. The logistics on it just might not work at all, and then there is the issue of direct shipping, etc...

I have done a live mystery hostess show before, but I have never done an online mystery hostess show before. I would be interested to see how someone does this or has done it in the past.

It would be too hard to split up the host benefits among all the participants & re-mail the items to the appropriate people. If you want to do one, I'd recommend that you just do a catalog show & offer to "give away" the host benefits to one lucky person who orders. Then you can put them in as the host, do their "guest" order as "ship to host" and you don't have to touch anything or worry about the cost of re-mailing stuff (that corporate sent to you) out to them. ;)

1. What is a "Mystery Host Online Show"?

A "Mystery Host Online Show" is an online event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products and enter to win the host rewards. The host of the show is kept secret until the end, creating an element of surprise and excitement.

2. How do I participate in a "Mystery Host Online Show"?

To participate in a "Mystery Host Online Show," you simply need to click on the link provided by the host and start shopping! You can also invite friends and family to join and shop from the same link. Every purchase made using the link will count towards the host rewards.

3. How is the host determined in a "Mystery Host Online Show"?

The host of a "Mystery Host Online Show" is determined by a random drawing at the end of the event. Every purchase made using the host's link will earn the customer a chance to be selected as the host and receive all the host rewards.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a "Mystery Host Online Show"?

Hosting a "Mystery Host Online Show" is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. As the host, you will receive all the host rewards based on the total sales made using your unique link.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't win the "Mystery Host Online Show"?

Yes, even if you don't win the "Mystery Host Online Show," you can still earn host rewards by hosting a traditional online show or party. Your personal sales and any additional orders from friends and family will count towards your host rewards. You can also use the sales from your "Mystery Host Online Show" to reach higher reward tiers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • topchef.heather