• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Newsletter: April Party and Free Product Giveaway

In summary, the "Mystery Host Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for customers who have hosted a cooking show or party. Eligibility for the newsletter requires hosting a show or party with Pampered Chef, and it is sent out on a monthly basis. Recipients can opt out at any time and are encouraged to share the newsletter with others.
KivaSlade
Just signed up for Tasty Tidbits and sent my 1st newsletter yesterday and had 2 folks want the trifle bowl. Was thinking of setting up an April Mystery Host party (to get another show in to qualify for the apron) and I was wondering if you have a Mystery Host newsletter as I would like to pick on of the shoppers to receive the free product value of the show?

Thanks so much!!

Here you go. Since it is a pdf you'll need to create your own, but at least you'll get an idea of what you can do with a mystery host show.
Lisa

Attachments

• MysteryHost 9-09.pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 524
Thanks!! I already designed one with the iContact templates and sent it out.

:chef:

1. What is the "Mystery Host Newsletter"?

The "Mystery Host Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our customers who have hosted a cooking show or party. It contains exclusive deals, host rewards, and other exciting information.

2. How do I become eligible for the "Mystery Host Newsletter"?

To receive the "Mystery Host Newsletter", you must have hosted a cooking show or party with Pampered Chef. If you are unsure if you are eligible, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. When will I receive the "Mystery Host Newsletter"?

The "Mystery Host Newsletter" is sent out on a monthly basis. If you are eligible, you should receive it within the first week of the month.

4. Can I opt out of receiving the "Mystery Host Newsletter"?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the "Mystery Host Newsletter" at any time. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or unsubscribe using the link provided in the newsletter.

5. Can I share the "Mystery Host Newsletter" with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the "Mystery Host Newsletter" with anyone who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show or party. Just make sure to let them know about the exclusive deals and rewards for hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies