• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Logo: Remembering the Mysterious Invitation with a Cool Logo

In summary, the Mystery Host Logo is a logo used by Pampered Chef to promote a "Mystery Host" party where the hostess is kept secret and one lucky guest is chosen to win all the hostess rewards. To receive an invitation with the logo, one must attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order. The benefits of the Mystery Host party include the chance to win free and discounted products and adding excitement to the party. Anyone can host a Mystery Host party by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant. The winner of the party is chosen randomly by the hostess from all guests who received an invitation with the Mystery Host Logo.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I am wondering if anyone remembers the Mystery Host Invite that someone posted... It had a really cool Mystery Host type logo on it! I have searched and searched and just can't find it... Any ideas? Maybe it was not an invite but just a flyer... I just remember the Logo!

Is this what you are looking for:

:D

Attachments

• Mystery Host[1].pdf
    414.5 KB · Views: 599
Nope... but that is a good one too! the one I am thinking of has a bunch of ???? marks all over it...

What is the Mystery Host Logo?

The Mystery Host Logo is a special logo used by Pampered Chef to promote a “Mystery Host” party. This is a party where the hostess is kept secret until the end and one lucky guest will be chosen to win all the hostess rewards.

How do I receive an invitation with the Mystery Host Logo?

You can receive an invitation with the Mystery Host Logo by attending a Pampered Chef party and placing an order. The hostess of the party will then randomly select one guest to receive the invitation and participate in the Mystery Host party.

What are the benefits of the Mystery Host party?

The Mystery Host party allows one lucky guest to win all the hostess rewards, which can include free and discounted products. It also adds an element of excitement and surprise to the party experience.

Can I host a Mystery Host party?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host party. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to host a Mystery Host party. They will then provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

How is the winner of the Mystery Host party chosen?

The winner of the Mystery Host party is chosen randomly by the hostess at the end of the party. All guests who received an invitation with the Mystery Host Logo are eligible to win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies