• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Mystery Host Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, this flyer is advertising a mystery hostess party where people can win an additional entry.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
What do you think? This is just my draft and I thought I'd get feedback from you all before I make it prettier! I'm doing it on 1/2 sheets of paper, attaching the guest special and host special & a catalog and dropping it off at a few businesses here in town that have lots of ladies - like a big salon, eye care center, dentist office, surgery center etc....I've kept it generic for the month so I can use it again next month with different businesses if it goes over well. When I drop it off, I'll fill in the blank of the business for the website, it they are interested. Suggestions on anything else to say anyone? I'm at work so this was pretty speedy....

No link:(

There is no link to see your flyer....

OOPS - heres the flyerThats what I get for doing this at work....

Attachments

• mystery host flyer.doc
    25 KB · Views: 655
I did that one time last year around the holiday season. I took catalogs around to the businesses and had a note attached, about the same as yours, and had a set date that I would come back to pick up the catalogs and orders. I did not give them the option to call me though, I went back so they would see me again incase they had forgot about placing the order. I did real well,and the person who won was estatic and she placed a nice order for Christmas. She was from a bank and let some of the ladies take advantage of her 30% off, which was fine with me considering that was more commission for me!

I've only had one mystery hostess party. It wasn't very successful, but I learned... :)
One thing I did though was offer an additional entry for the drawing for every booking that someone brought me. Have you considered something like that?

1. What is the Mystery Host Idea Flyer?

The Mystery Host Idea Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to host a party. It offers a chance for one lucky host to receive free or discounted products based on the party sales.

2. How does the Mystery Host Idea Flyer work?

The consultant includes the Mystery Host Idea Flyer with their party invitations and explains to customers that the more guests they invite, the higher their chances of being chosen as the Mystery Host. The chosen host will receive free or discounted products based on the party sales.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to use the Mystery Host Idea Flyer?

Yes, the Mystery Host Idea Flyer is only available for use by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool to help them attract more party bookings and reward their customers.

4. How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The consultant will randomly select one host from all the parties booked using the Mystery Host Idea Flyer. The chosen host will be notified and can then choose their free or discounted products based on the party sales.

5. Are there any restrictions on using the products earned as a Mystery Host?

No, the products earned as a Mystery Host can be used just like any other Pampered Chef products. However, they cannot be returned or exchanged for cash and must be used within a certain time frame as specified by the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • adventurechef