• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Kitchen Shows: Sample Flyer and Tips from a Georgia Consultant

L
Leahowens626
Hey everyone! I am a new consultant and have A LOT of talk about Mystery Host Kitchen and/or email shows. Does anyone have a sample flyer that they have used? AND any suggestions would be MOST appreciated!

Thanks a ton!
Leah in Georgia

Leahowens626: I have one that I am using for the Help Whip Cancer that I can email you.

Tina West
[email protected]

Hi Leah! Congratulations on becoming a new pampered chef consultant! Mystery Host Kitchen Shows and email shows are a great way to generate excitement and sales for your business. I have been a consultant in Georgia for several years and have had great success with these types of shows. I would be happy to share with you a sample flyer that I have used in the past. Also, some tips that have worked for me are to create a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for orders to be placed, offer incentives for guests to book their own show, and make sure to follow up with all guests after the show to thank them for their support. Best of luck to you! Happy cooking!

1. What is a Mystery Host Kitchen Show?

A Mystery Host Kitchen Show is a type of direct sales party where the host is kept a secret until the end of the event. The host is randomly selected from all the guests who placed orders during the show and receives the host rewards.

2. How does a Mystery Host Kitchen Show work?

The consultant will provide a sample flyer to the host, who will then invite friends and family to attend the show either in person or online. During the show, guests can place orders for products from the consultant's kitchen line. At the end of the show, the host's name will be drawn from the list of orders and they will be announced as the mystery host and receive the host rewards.

3. Can I host a Mystery Host Kitchen Show online?

Yes, Mystery Host Kitchen Shows can be done both in person and online. With the rise of virtual parties, many consultants offer the option to host a Mystery Host Kitchen Show through email or social media platforms.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to host a Mystery Host Kitchen Show?

No, the Mystery Host Kitchen Show can be hosted by anyone who is interested in earning free products. The consultant will provide all the necessary information and support for the host to have a successful event.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Host Kitchen Show?

Some tips for hosting a successful Mystery Host Kitchen Show include inviting a diverse group of people, promoting the event through social media and word of mouth, offering incentives for guests to place orders, and providing easy ordering options. It is also important to have clear communication with the consultant and follow their tips and instructions for a smooth and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Christ Follower