• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Fall's Mystery Host Flyer a Hit?

In summary, the PC Kitchen Show offers incentives for guests who purchase product, such as giving them a chance to be the mystery host. There are also games played during the show, such as riddles cards and dumb-dumb game, for guests to enjoy.
cher88bear
I just made this my first flier. Tall me what you think. :)

Attachments

• mysteryhostopenhouse.wps.doc
    145.1 KB · Views: 716
I like your flyer however, if it where mine I would remove the tickets for rsvping ect. and leave the only way to get the mystery host benefits is for every $25 in product they purchase you will give them a ticket. I would suggest an auction or something for the other tickets. I have started doing auctions at my shows I play a couple of games during my shows for fill. ( the dumb-dumb game is a good one) I have 3 auction prizes all in brown paper bags and start the bidding at $500 auction dollars (they are posted in the files section).
I'm just afraid that if you give them the option to be the mystery host without buying anything that no one will buy. Why buy if you can get it for free, right!
1. rsvp by ____ get $100 auction dollars
2. 1st person to book a show $500 auction dollars
3. $200 for every outside order
4. $100 for every guest I know
5. $300 for every guest I don't know
Just a few ideas.;)
Oh yeah, and I would remove the open house and just make it a kitchen show or a cooking class.

I think your flyer is cute! When you have incentives like that - people are more likely to respond! :p

Thank You I did add to it that you must order atleast $25 in product to win

Here is the flyer I used
cher88bear said:
I just made this my first flier. Tall me what you think. :)

I forgot to say that I like your flyer.:eek: Here is the invite I used for my Mystery Host Party. I found the invite here in the files section and changed it a little.

Attachments

• invite.doc
    85 KB · Views: 601
Hey Brooke, How do you determine who wins the host offerings? The person with the most $$ or do you have an auction for it? :confused:

I love you invite!!!

Melinda,

For every $25 in product they purchased I put their name in the drawing for the mystery host, the reason I picked $25 was because the monthly special in July was the free mini chillzanne bowl with the purchase of $50 in product and I used that special in the top ten reasons so I felt I needed to change the number.

We played 3 games during the show (riddles cards, dumb-dumb game, and 80's trivia) I handed out auction dollars for all the games and had an auction at the end of the show. I had 3 door prizes in brown paper bags and started the bidding at $500. I made the fiesta and Farmer market dips (which you have to make a head of time for good flavor) and 3 varations of the beer bread so all the food was already cooked. I did talk about products and how I made the dips and breads.
Not a typical PC Kitchen Show but it was lots of fun. I got 3 bookings from that show!!!

o.k....fill us in on the riddle game and dumb dumb cards??

I'd like to know about those games also

Here are the games. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Riddle Cards.doc
    24 KB · Views: 645
  • The Dumb-Dumb game.pdf
    14.6 KB · Views: 995
Thanks! Those are great, I espcially like the riddle game to get all involved!

What is a Mystery Host Flyer for Fall?

A Mystery Host Flyer for Fall is a promotional event offered by Pampered Chef where customers have a chance to earn free products and discounts by hosting a virtual or in-person party.

How does the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall work?

During the promotional period, customers can participate in the Mystery Host Flyer by placing an order through a designated party link. The total sales from all orders will be tallied, and the host of the party will be randomly selected to receive the rewards.

What are the rewards for the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall?

The rewards for the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall vary depending on the total sales of the party. The host can receive free products, discounts, or even a free shopping spree on Pampered Chef products.

Can I participate in the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall as many times as you'd like by placing orders through different party links. However, each party must have a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for the rewards.

When will the winners of the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall be announced?

The winners of the Mystery Host Flyer for Fall will be announced within 7 days after the promotional period ends. The host of the winning party will be contacted directly by their Pampered Chef consultant to claim their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • jenne