• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Want to Win Free Pampered Chef Products? Join Our Mystery Host Drawing!

In summary, the conversation discusses an annual Mystery Host Open House where guests can receive extra chances for a big drawing. Attendees have the opportunity to earn extra chances by RSVPing, arriving on time, purchasing products, bringing guests and additional orders. The host typically has around 25-30 guests in attendance and offers door prizes, food, and drinks. The host also promotes a specific product each year and offers a chance to win for those who purchase it. The conversation also mentions the option for guests to place orders even if they are unable to attend the event.
DebPC
Staff member
Every Oct. I have a big Mystery Host Open House. My guests can get extra chances for the big drawing. Just thought I'd share. I get my first 13 usually in the first 2 days. So then I know it's going to come off. I usually end up with about 25-30 actually showing.

Everyone attending gets a chance slip for the drawing for host benefits.
Here are ways to get extra chances…

Be one of the first 13 to RSVP - 1 chance
Arrive by 7pm- 1 chance
Purchase $60 in products- 1 chance plus get our guest special free!
Purchase $100 in products- 3 chances
Buy the “Product of the Night”- 1 chance
For each uninvited guest you bring along- 1 chance each
For each additional order you bring along- 1 chance each

Happy Chef said:
....Buy the “Product of the Night”- 1 chance

Okay, I'm intrigued. tell me more about this one, please
How do you decide what item and promote it? offer a discount too?

Last year I picked the Flexible Cutting Mats, because I love them and they were new. One year it was the Cooling Racks. I haven't picked this years yet. It's usually around $20. I don't offer any discounts on anything. Only extra chances. Sent my emails yesterday and I have 14 coming so far, 2 are bringing guests and 2 outside orders.

is it an open house or a set start time with a demo?

No demo. It's kind of crazy- I have lots of products set up on display tables. Way more then I could ever take to a show. Everyone is talking, eating, and drinking (I serve wine). This way people feel comfortable coming late. My husband takes the orders, my mom hands out the chances and I do the door prizes and sell- but on a more individual basis.

can you attach your invite?

Mystery Host Invite WordingI jazz it up with product pics and some clip- art.

See below for extra chances to win!

My Annual
Mystery Host Pampered Chef Open House!

You could win $215 or more in free products of your choice!
Come for the food, fun and over $100 in door prizes drawn between 7:00 and 8:30!
Lots of new and old favorites will be on display- plus many great gift ideas!!
Bring some friends, they just might win or help you win- see below.

When:
Where:
RSVP To:

Please RSVP by 10/21 so I can have plenty of food!
This is a great chance to try several great Pampered Chef recipes.

Unable to attend that night- want to order? Place your order with me by Tuesday 10/25.
If I get 6 or more outside orders, I will draw a Mystery Host Winner from those too!
Go to …………………………..to view all our products!

Everyone attending gets a chance slip for the drawing for host benefits.
Here are ways to get extra chances…

Be one of the first 13 to RSVP - 1 chance
Arrive by 7pm- 1 chance
Purchase $60 in products- 1 chance plus get our guest special free!
Purchase $100 in products- 3 chances
Buy the “Product of the Night”- 1 chance
For each uninvited guest you bring along- 1 chance each
For each additional order you bring along- 1 chance each

See all our products at …………………………………
Hope to see you there! This year it could be you!

What is a Mystery Host Drawing Chance?

A Mystery Host Drawing Chance is an opportunity for participants to win a prize by entering a drawing after completing a specific action, such as making a purchase or attending an event. The host of the drawing is kept secret, hence the term "mystery" host.

How can I earn a Mystery Host Drawing Chance?

The requirements for earning a Mystery Host Drawing Chance may vary depending on the event or promotion. Some common ways to earn a chance may include making a purchase, attending an event, sharing a post on social media, or referring a friend. Be sure to check the specific rules and requirements for each chance.

How many chances do I get for each entry?

The number of chances you receive for each entry may vary depending on the promotion. Some may offer one chance per entry, while others may offer multiple chances for completing certain actions. Be sure to check the specific rules and requirements for each chance.

How is the winner selected for a Mystery Host Drawing Chance?

The winner of a Mystery Host Drawing Chance is selected randomly from all eligible entries. This is typically done through a random drawing or using a random number generator. The specific details of the selection process may vary depending on the promotion.

What can I win from a Mystery Host Drawing Chance?

The prize for a Mystery Host Drawing Chance may vary depending on the promotion. It could be a product, gift card, discount code, or any other type of reward. Be sure to check the specific rules and requirements for each chance to see what the potential prize is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Roadtripray