• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Cooking Show: Tips, Prizes, and Fun for Busy Moms!

In order to earn tickets to the party, you can do a few things:1. Go to my Facebook page and “Like” it (this will get you one ticket).2. RSVP Yes on this invite.3. Attend the party (this will get you two tickets).4. Order anything from the catalog (this will get you five tickets).5. Join my team and become a Host (this will get you ten tickets).The more tickets you have
ChefAna
Gold Member
Hello Everyone!

I am planning an express Mystery Host Show for next Thursday... I would like to send the invitation today, but my head is all over the place, I don't seem to find the words to make it clear... Could you please help me with your nice ideas? :blushing:

This is what I have:

Mystery Host The Pampered Chef® Cooking Show
Time Out for Busy Moms!

If you are always trying to find ways to give the best to your family. Come to get some amazing tips on how to make your meal preparation fast, fun , easy, and kid-friendly.

Be the lucky winner of at least $150 on free product! Your Choice!

Everybody wins a prize! For details on door prizes and ways to earn tickets, please go to my facebook page …

When all the orders are in, we will pick one sales receipt and that Lady will be the Mystery Host!

For every $500 in sales we will pick one receipt. The winner will get a $150 shopping spree*

After picking the Mystery Host Winner (s) Depending on the total sales

We will have door prizes: Guests will have the opportunity to get several tickets and they would be able to decide where to place their tickets and how many to place increase the chance to be the winner…

At least 2 winners of a Half price item (you can choose anything on the catalogue)

1 winner the 60% Monthly host special

1 Large Bar Pan

1 Small Batter Bowl

WAYS TO EARN TICKETS:

1 Ticket when you go to my Facebook page and like it. (Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More)
1 Ticket RSVP
1 Ticket for attending the party
2 Tickets for each guest you bring (over 18)
3 Tickets for each $50 in orders
5 Tickets for booking a party in August
3 Tickets for booking a party in September
10 Tickets for joining my team

The Ladies who would not win a door prize would have the opportunity to order an extra item 30% Off (anything from the entire catalogue), if somebody chooses no to take advantage of this offer, they will receive a Season’s Best Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer 2011) instead, so Everybody wins something!

TIA

$150 free product means a $700 or higher show in guest sales...if your sales fall short, are you kicking in the difference? I don't see where any minimum is discussed.

My advice is to google this phrase
mystery host site:chefsuccess.com

and read the threads that come up from the search.

The show will be held and submitted in July... I am hoping for a $500... at least.:rolleyes:
I have been reading all the files and threads about Mystery Host... I found some great ideas for "Past Hosts", but I am rookie I don't have so many hosts to invite... I am sending the invite to a big group of moms hoping to create interests to get new leads but I can't come up with an invite that explains the rules in a clear way... I am getting a little bit overwhelmed... :eek:

Not sure what you're aiming for with the tickets? Liking you on FB for one ticket - what does that get you, and what does it get them? What does 10 tickets get them? Your original post said everybody wins something....I would not want to give out something free for a simple 'like' on FB.

More experienced folks should have better ideas, but I would keep it simple since all YOU want is July sales. Something along the lines of, for every $10 of product (perhaps $15 or $20 would be better?), their name goes in the hat to pick the mystery host. Mystery host gets all show benefits.

edit - then explain the July host special, free shipping, 10% discount for a year, etc. Explain the more they buy, the better chance of winning since they will have more slips in the drawing hat. Have someone at the party draw it.

Here's how I explained mine--it ended up being a $400 catalog show, but I was just looking for any show to throw together at the end of the month (It was only my second month, my sister was getting married in a week, and I had a host flake on me the week prior, so I had nothing going on!). The point is, it was pretty short notice. Posted on a Monday, closed on a Friday, I think? Still worked well enough. "Wish you could earn some of those awesome Pampered Chef host benefits, but don't have the time or space to host a party? Here's your chance to win Host benefits, just by submitting an order!This week, I’m having a Mystery Host Party. Here’s how it works: If you’d like to be a part of the Mystery Host Party, RSVP Yes to this invite. I’ll get you a catalog, an outside order form, and ordering instructions. You’ll have until Friday, April 29th to collect orders.Make sure all of your orders are submitted online or directly to me by 11:00 a.m. on Friday, April 29th. I’ll tally everyone’s totals and at 3:00 p.m., I’ll draw one name. That person will be our Mystery Host! That means they get all of the fabulous benefits available to our hosts, including:
• Free product value. $15-???? This increases with total sales, and you’ll get credit for the entire group’s sales. The sky is the limit. Most hosts earn around $100 in free product.
• Access to the host special: This month, you can purchase the Food Chopper, Ultimate Mandolin, or our new Manual Food Processor at 60% off. (One item only).
• The potential to earn half-price items. Most hosts earn one or two half-price credits that can be used on anything in the catalog. If you’ve been thinking about a big ticket item like cutlery or cookware, this is a great opportunity. There are even host-specific half-price bundles that you can’t get any other way.
• Free Shipping
• 10% off all Pampered Chef orders for the rest of the year.
• Booking benefits—if anyone books a party through the Mystery Host show, you’ll have access to the monthly host special for each of their parties also!All told, my host last month earned $535 worth of products for only $200. That's a pretty great deal!If you've been wishing you could have a party, but not sure you'd have enough people to invite, or worried your schedule is too busy, this is a great opportunity!So what should you do? First, RSVP "Yes" or send me a message saying you want to play. I need to know by 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I’ll get you everything you need to collect orders.You’ll get one drawing entry for every order you submit (including your own). You’ll get an additional entry for each person you submit who wants to host a party (No cheating, now. We’re on the honor system here). And this one’s a long shot, but if you know anyone who’d like to become a pampered chef consultant (including yourself!), I’ll give you three additional entries.If you're not interested, just RSVP "No" and you won't get any more updates."Everybody seemed to understand what was going on, and I got a few compliments on the idea from folks who decided not to participate. (Not that it was my original idea, but still.) Maybe some of this wording helps you?

makeawhisk, I like your wording. I might even do this myself - I am one July show away from earning the new apron. Since I am almost out of catalogs, I will just change it to say they can see products online and place an order over the phone, or come to the party. I don't want the expense of ordering more catalogs and postage/gas to deliver.

I am nto doing a Mystery Host, but am doing a "consultant acting as host" party next month (I need some cookware:))...but I am doing a Free Product Drawing...here is how I am doing it. I am giving away 3-4 products that I have received for Free in the past 2 SAT that I don't use. I will have little baskets in front of each product so people can place their tickets in the ones that they want.

1 Ticket = 1 Entry

How do you earn your tickets???
Show Up = 1
Bring this flyer = 1
RSVP "yes" by date = 2
Bring a friend or outside order = 3 for each
Palcing a order = 4
Scheduling a party = 5
Becoming a PC Consultant = 7

I will do the drawing after the last guest orders and then deliver the products if they have already left.

Good luck to you.

Thank you Ladies! :)

This thread caught my eye because I just hosted my own Mystery Guest Show in my home last week! I am attaching the flyer that I made for my show. : )

Note that I did put a minimum on orders to be included in the raffle. This really bumped sales (it was a $1000 show that included 6 guests and a bunch of outside orders; people placed orders if they couldn't come JUST to be in the raffle!)

Good luck and have fun with it! ;)

Attachments

• MysteryHost_revised.doc
    27 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
If I were you, I would not try to explain it in an invitation. I would explain that everyone wins a REAL prize, and wait for the show to explain detail. If someone contacts you, then by all means explain the rules, but otherwise, you will lose some while trying to read what you send out

Sam

What is a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

A Mystery Host Cooking Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. The host invites friends and family to attend a cooking demonstration and party, and at the end, a random guest is selected to receive all the host benefits and rewards.

How does a Mystery Host Cooking Show work?

During the cooking show, guests can purchase Pampered Chef products and for every $10 they spend, they will receive one entry into the Mystery Host drawing. After the party, a random winner will be chosen from all the entries and will receive the host benefits and rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

The host of the Mystery Host Cooking Show will receive all the same benefits and rewards as a regular party host, including free and discounted products based on the total party sales. Additionally, the host gets to enjoy a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with their friends and family.

Can I still earn host benefits if I don't win the Mystery Host drawing?

Yes, even if you are not selected as the Mystery Host winner, you can still earn host benefits based on the total party sales. Plus, hosting a party is a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and earn free and discounted products for yourself.

How do I book a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

Booking a Mystery Host Cooking Show is easy. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a Mystery Host party. They will help you plan and prepare for the party and ensure that you and your guests have a great time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • MaryannNic