• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Be the Mystery Host of Our Cooking Show?

In summary, Jodi is looking for ways to increase sales in June, but she is running out of ideas. She is considering hosting her own show in June, but she is unsure how to attract customers. She is also considering doing a raffle or mystery host party.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I know this has probably been addressed but I can't find what I am looking for. So I'm posting this.

So I have nothing currently on the books for June!:( I only had May sales because of my ladies night out event. I actually picked up the phone tonight. Made about 10 calls left a few messages. Got one late July booking and the only other person I was able to talk to needs to check for good time to have hers, hopefully in June. So I had already been thinking of hosting my own early June show to get some sales and bookings. However, I've tried hosting before but I'm giving myself about 2 weeks for this one and I'm going to make up and send out invites tomorrow and just have to follow up with those who don't respond.

So I need something to entice people to come. I was thinking of raffling something off, or doing a mystery host where I raffle off host benefits but not sure how is best way to do it.

Should I just do tickets for attending, rsvping, bringing a friend, bringing orders.... etc. I'm thinking that's easiest except I'd have to do raffle after people have placed orders and if I raffle off free product that may hurt me in the end???? Sorry just brainstorming. I'll do that elsewhere while this post has had time to get replied on. TIA

When I've done mystery host parties, I give tickets for the things you've mentioned... rsvp'ing, bringing a friend, placing an order, booking a show, setting up a time to chat with me about the business opportunity, etc. Then, after the orders are tallied, I draw for the host benefits. I tell the winners the free product and discount is for ADDITIONAL orders, not the ones already placed. Hope that helps.. :)

When I hold my mystery host shows I include in the invite the details regarding tickets and they're chances to win. Ticket for rsvp'ing, 2 tickets for bringing an adult friend not invited by me, 2 tickets for every $50 ordered, 5 tickets for booking in current month, 3 for any other month, and 5 for signing up. Then I hold draws every hour of smaller things I have around the house already (small batter bowl, microcooker etc) total of 3 draws...one time I did it every half hour because I had more goodies. Everyone got a SB when they arrived, I had new products out in one area, cash and carry in another and three recipes and beverages in the kitchen area (open concept).

I took orders at the kitchen desk and told everyone at the end of the evening - cut off 9:00 pm or whatever I'd total up the orders and then have my hubby pull out winners starting with the half price, then host special, then free product. The higher the sales obviously meant more half price available and more free product. The first year I did it I only raffled off the half price (4) and the host special since I was new and needed the free product to add to my kit and it helped reimburse my expenses for the recipes etc.

Hope that helps a bit. I'm sure others will have better ideas to share.

Jodi I like your idea of open house style but everytime I've tried that it tanks. I get the same people showing up and they buy but I'm really trying to get outside of that. I'm also using this to get people that have said they'd book to do so as well and this I'm hoping is how I'll get it to happen.

I want to do a demo so they'll know what a show is like and all that. I'm posting the invite I just made up that's just doctored from one on here. Still open to any and all suggestions on this. I just need to do it and hope that I'll get the results I want. I'm going to mail them out tomorrow and follow up with phone calls day after rsvp ticket cut off.

Attachments

• Mystery host invite.doc
    28 KB · Views: 801
Maybe follow-up with a call and invite past guests, hosts, customers, etc.... that may help broaden the base a bit.

angmillar said:
Maybe follow-up with a call and invite past guests, hosts, customers, etc.... that may help broaden the base a bit.

that's what I'm going to do invite all my last years hosts and customers whose addresses I have as well that I think will be receptive. Plus friends, coworkers potential hosts, potential recruits. I'm hoping with follow up calls if they can't come to show then maybe I'll still get bookings and orders when I call.

I like this idea a lot, but your invite might be more effective if you focus more on what they can win! Remember, they are in PC so they aren't really familiar with the details of the rewards!Hope it goes well for you! I bet your guests will have a great time!Marghi

So I've tweaked invite a bit and my plan is to send it with mini catalogs. I am pretty sure I will find enough to mail with current minis as I'm working on unpacking my office as I'm doing these invitations. However I've stumbled across some mini catalog from fall/winter 09. Do you think it would be all right to use up some of those if I send them to people I know have not seen that catalog??? Just figure it's a good way to use some up. I think I'm just going to go ahead and do that.

1. What is a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

A Mystery Host Cooking Show is a fun and interactive virtual cooking party where guests can learn new recipes and kitchen tips while having a chance to win free products. The host of the party is kept secret until the end, and one lucky guest will be chosen to receive all the host rewards!

2. How do I participate in a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

To participate in a Mystery Host Cooking Show, simply attend the virtual party hosted by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can join from the comfort of your own home through a video call or online platform. Make sure to RSVP to the party invitation and have your shopping list ready to purchase any products you might need for the recipes.

3. What types of recipes are featured in a Mystery Host Cooking Show?

A Mystery Host Cooking Show typically features a variety of recipes from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and use Pampered Chef products to showcase their functionality. You can also request specific recipes or themes for your party.

4. How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen randomly at the end of the cooking show based on the total sales from the party. The more guests that attend and make purchases, the higher the host rewards will be. The chosen host will then receive all the rewards, which can include free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items.

5. Can I still receive host rewards if I am not chosen as the Mystery Host?

Yes, even if you are not chosen as the Mystery Host, you can still earn host rewards by hosting your own Pampered Chef party. Simply contact your consultant and schedule a party with your friends and family to earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies